“A huge Thumbs down” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Texas de Brazil

Texas de Brazil
Level 2 Fiesta Plaza Movie Towne | Invaders Bay, Audrey Jeffers Highway, Port of Spain, Trinidad
868-623-0022
Description: Brazilan Steakhouse - Churrascaria
London, United Kingdom
“A huge Thumbs down”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

For the price you pay for the type of food you will not expect to get a 15% service charge slapped onto your bill, it's like paying VAT twice. Lets face it that's a lot money for BBQ. The decor is nice but something about it is very fake. The food cannot be compared to fine dining restaurants but a regular "BBQ diner". In these economic times I would call the prices there self inflicted highway robbery of the highest order. If you really want a superb fine dining experience I will not recommend this glorified BBQ hut.

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Cairo, Egypt
“Yummo !”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

Fantastic food! i would go every week if it wasn't so expensive. sometime feel like the waiters are always hovering around you and don't let you breath... But good overall :)

Visited June 2012
Houston, Texas
“If you eat a lot, you can go wild here for the price - but not so much if you don't...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

All you can eat places are a great deal for big eaters -- and this place has lots of meats and salads, sides, and desserts (did I REALLY eat that key line pie???!! What was I thinking???! Just couldn't stop!).

The food is delicious - we had a nice wine - and my husband just loved the lamb and beef - one beef (sirloin) was not as tender as the lamb items - I didn't waste time with sausage... They had shrimp skewers - as I said it was A LOT of never ending (it seemed) food!

It was pricey but a good value for big eaters!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Trinidad
“Birthday Lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

An interesting experience..dessert was delish. Lunch wasn't all that..The salad bar had lots of variety but did not enjoy that..the meat though was absolutely delicious : )

!

Visited November 2011
“Won't be back again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2012

I visited this restaurant on Sat 5th May 2012. It was a good friends birthday and 7 of us decided to dine at Texas de Brazil. I have eaten at Texas de brazil in south beach, ft lauderdale, denver and chicago and I am acustomed to great prompt service, nice ambience and some great steak. Unfortunately I was terribly disappointed in Trinidad. Everything was going great until we got our sides and sat down - then the wait began. We sat two tables away from the kitchen area and over and over we saw another table being served next to us and we were ignored. We spoke to our waitress and complained - still no luck. We called over the manager to find out what was going on, he apologized and asked us how would we want our steak then went into the kitchen. We waited and waited and waited. The frustrating thing is seeing other tables being served and us being ignored. Finally a server came out with some chicken and while serving us what seemed to be a supervisor (young guy) was gesturing to the server to hurry up and serve someone else 'who I guess was more important. I love Texas de Brazil but I will never be back to the one in Port of Spain. Terrible service!

• Visited May 2012