“SWEETEST LITTLE LEBANESE REST AROUND” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Lebanese
Description: Apparently new restaurant
Description: Apparently new restaurant
trinidad
“SWEETEST LITTLE LEBANESE REST AROUND”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

I love Little Beirut, the food is tasty and always fresh . The tabouleh, hummos, kibbies, shwarma are all delich. The decor is amazing,I do enjoy Lebanese food and love the food at Josephs Mediterranean cuisine Restaurant, so I was overjoyed to know that Little Beirut is also owned by by the same people! Except now i can go any time of the day for quick and delicious Lebanese. Good luck to Joseph and Helen, two beautiful people who own this sweet restaurant!

Visited November 2011

Trinidad and Tobago
“Delicious.. but some of the side items are Expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2011

A group of us went for a relaxed dinner and ordered shawarmas (beef and chiicken): with a side of garlic potatoes and fatoush. The food was excellent (the potatoes were heavenly). The shawarmas were reasonably priced, but the fatoush was EXPENSIVE !! $30 for a small plate of lettuce, tomatoes and maybe a small cube of cucumber, is a bit much.
Ambience:
Laid back vibe, but the tiled mosaics on the wall add an air of refinement. Customers who dine in are served on “restaurant quality” plates and given cutlery. So when we asked for some glasses with ice to accompany the cokes that we ordered and were given cheap plastic cups, we were somewhat taken aback.
So overall not bad, and we would definitely go back, I just hope that they do away with the plastic cups and get some real glasses.

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“Very nice, but a bit pricey”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2011

I love this type of cuisine so have been a few times. I am consistently pleased with the food. The prices however, are high for take-away style food and would deter some people. Unfortunately for me, I like the food so much that the prices do not deter me as they should. There are some specials on the menu that are reasonable, though, so one can still go and keep down the cost somewhat. If you like the shwarma plates like me, then there's no hope of minimising cost.

All in all, really good food.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere