“Clear water” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
30 attraction reviews
“Clear water”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014

Clear waters that is what you will find when you take the little hike to this waterfall, and it is icy cold, I lost my voice a year since I couldn't stay out of the water - lol

Visited April 2013

15 attraction reviews
“GREAT FUN!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014

Great beach for swimming, water is nice but a bit cold . it's loaded with lots of sun fun but limited palm trees ! Vendors have copious amounts of beach chairs and food for sale but their is little shade for such a large expanse of beach. The water is a bit cold with giant waves great for surfing. I love this beach although it is a bit out of way and you must have a car to get there! Overall I would highly recommend this beach!!!

Visited December 2013
Chicago, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
“Beautiful and a really nice ride”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

Going here out of Port of Spain (POS) was absolutely beautiful riding through the mountains. If you take public transportation up there and don't intend to stay overnight, be sure to leave early enough by 3:30pm or 4pm coming back to POS or you might find yourself staying all night on the beach. We didn't follow Anna's advice about what time to leave and nearly got stuck. However, some good Trini's recognized our distress and gave us a ride back to POS. It REALLY GETS DARK.

Visited July 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
7 attraction reviews
“what a hike!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

If you are not in shape I wouldn't recommend. I am not in shape. I'll do a couple of "Walk for a Cure" walks throughout the year, but this is nothing to compare that to. We walked for what seemed like 2 hrs (actually 40-50 mins). It was slippery and hot and I was miserable. At the end of the hike, the waterfall was not what I was hoping. I guess it just wasn't the season. The waterfall wasn't a big gushing burst of amazingness. Nevertheless, it was my first waterfall and it was still beautiful.

Visited October 2013
11 attraction reviews
“Nice drive into the valley”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

A pretty waterfall; in dry season it may be pretty small so don't expect water like Niagara...it's a stream falling down the rocks.

Visited June 2013