I echo the sentiments expressed by other reviews. This is a great place to stay and is excellent value for money.
The apartment I stayed in #202. Mr. Lester was our contact person for this apartment. He was very accommodating and ensured that all our concerns were dealt with in a timely manner. He is always just a phone call away. It is tastefully decorated and large 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment self contained apartment. It has all the amenities for a comfortable and enjoyable stay such as:
- a kitchen (with pots, glasses, plates, electric stove) and living room area,
- high-speed internet access and cable TV,
- a/c units in every room.
- a master bedroom and another equally large bedroom both with Queen sized beds,
- a washer/dryer
- Ironing board and Iron
- A large assortment of towels
- Swimming pool downstairs
On the downside is that the bathrooms, while featuring hot/cold water and tub, are quite small and one may feel cramped in it. Additionally, although they were clean they were showing some signs of wear. For example, the soap dish in the master bathroom shower area had rusted areas and none of the bathroom fans seemed to be working.
Nevertheless it was a nice apartment and we will certainly stay here again if the need arose.
- Also Known As:
- The Emerald Apartments And Plaza
- The Emerald Apartments & Plaza Hotel Trinidad
- The Emerald Apartments & Plaza Trinidad/Port Of Spain