“Tasty Food” 4 of 5 stars

+1 868-628-1606
Improve this listing
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: New restaurant on Ariapita Avenue , the hub of Port of Spain in Trinidad. opened in november 2011. new !
“Tasty Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

Visited Flair for mothers day buffet with my family. The food was tasty! I wished they had more options for persons who do not eat beef or pork/ham. I mentioned it to one of the workers when i made the reservation (because of the price we were paying for the buffet) but I guess they didn't consider to offer my party of 7 an additional item to make up. Anyway the service was a bit slow due to the restaurant being full which is expected. I have been there on another occasion and the service was much better so I understood it was because of the event. I had a really good time there previously which is why i still rated them highly.

• Visited May 2014

Trinidad
“Accommodating Staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

I had been to Flair twice before for dinner and it was always good as expected. I decided to treat some of my staff members as a post Christmas treat due to the fact that Christmas is one if the busy periods for my company. To begin I made the reservation not knowing that they offered a Christmas menu, when I inquired a gentleman told me that it would not be available to us as we were past the Christmas period however he did put me on to his Manager Mrs. Antoine who was able to come up with a happy medium for what we wanted and what they offered. Though we weren't able to get the Christmas deal she was able to put together a buffet style lunch that exceeded our expectations. I must say that the time frame from the time we ended our phone call to the time I received the menu for approval was less than an hour which is really impressive because most places don't send out till maybe the next day, so I highly commend her efficiency. Our lunch was a nice spread and catered to the two vegetarians we had with us, the food was great, desserts even better and we even got a complimentary drink(wine or juice) with our meal. The service was great and I even had the pleasure of meeting Mrs. Antoine in person, she was easy on the eyes, very pleasant and made sure that we were well taken care of. Overall my staff enjoyed their experience and so did I. We will definitely be back again maybe this time for dinner.

• Visited January 2014
Galveston Island, Texas
“Good ambiance, good food, good view”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2014

A truly international restaurant with a truly international menu. The huge serving of rack of ribs is a magnificent sight to behold. Attentive, friendly staff. The large dining room windows provide an excellent view of the tow trucks towing illegally parked vehicles away. Parking is a problem and the tow trucks are like vultures waiting to pounce on their victims. About 10 were towed from side streets during our meal. Diner driver beware!

• Visited March 2014
Chaguanas, Trinidad
“Nice tasting food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Kinda expensive but worth it. Food was tasty and plentyfull. Service was also very good. Steak was very tasty would recommend to anyone

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“Excellent Local Foods and service.!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Flair is the place to eat when you want a great local meal served with piping hot plates freshly cooked all times and served with such finesse!! Great Dinning!!!

• Visited November 2013