“Perfect for relaxing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sunset Beach Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Carriacou Island
Sunset Beach Hotel
2.0 of 5 Inn   |   Paradise Beach, L'Esterre, Grenada (Formerly Paradise Inn)   |
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect for relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2004

Carriacou is a fantastic place for relaxation. The Paradise Inn was my favorite bar and restaurant, I had a look at the rooms which I liked a lot. Perfect location, friendly staff and excelent value for money.

21 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Javea
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2003

I visited the website of the Paradise Inn , and found a lot of info regarding Carriacou that was new to me. Well worth a visit. Have a look at it. The hotel itself was nice, informal and on a beautiful location. It was great to wake up in the morning , walk 15 meters and have my morning swim on beautiful paradise beach. The owners are very helpful and friendly. in my opinion that's one of the big charms of the smaller hotels; people really try all that's within their limits to make your stay as good as possible. I'll be back there.

Been to Sunset Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!