“The ambience is heavenly!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Kingstown
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Ascend a flight of stairs from bustling Kingstown and you will arrive at Flow Wine Bar & Kitchen. Conceived as an exciting urban destination it is a new approach to the good life, specialising in wine and beer with a kitchen to appeal to any appetite. The aim is simple; Flow provides a completely elegant, sensual, yet casual experience. Flow's ambience combined with the personal touches of the owners with wood accents, warm contemporary lighting, flickering candles and music in an eclectic elegance-including appropriately selected stemware, wine-friendly dishes and desserts, free Wi-Fi and an attentive staff.We pride ourselves not on luxury, but on elegance-getting the experience right; the music, design, food, customer service and entertainment.On the rooftop of Flow, our addition called Flyt Rooftop is the perfect hideaway to meet with friends or have a quiet chat. Flyt offers views of Kingstown, surrounding hills and the skies with comfortable seating and a rooftop garden feel to complete the experienceFlowt Beach Bar, our other location is in Ratho Mill by Sunsail Marina. Sitting right on the beach, it's great for enjoying a cold drink and our creative grilled food menu with great company. The drinks are chilled and the grill is fired up.Flow, Flyt, Flowt....always paired with a great time
“The ambience is heavenly!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2014

I was invited to lunch and when I entered I was in a chance, the dim lit room, the furniture I told myself I couldn't afford to eat here. But love and behold I sat down and who came to my rescue? The Honorable owner. She put my mind at ease and served me the most delicious lunch. Had a couple of drinks and paid a measly price. I travel the world over for work and this place has got the be my most favorite and yes it's in my homeland.

• Visited June 2014

“Wonderful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

This restaurant is one of the most exquisite and unique restaurants in Kingstown. I had dinner there recently and the food was amazing! The lighting was dim creating a soothing feeling throughout the room, adding great effect to the light music in the background. I especially loved the kind of victorian yet modern theme the restaurant portrayed. :) The waiters were friendly and fast, and made it their duty to make our night there a terrific one.

P.S (if you're going to dine there please order in ADVANCE, or you might find yourself waiting hours for your food.)

• Visited August 2014
Hackensack, New Jersey
“Island gem!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

A very cozy place that took me by surprise. Visited with family for a quick drink, but ended up staying. I must say that was a very good decision because we had the most enjoyable time. The food & wine were better than I expected. Will visit again...

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Excellent Tapas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

We went to Flow for their Tuesday evening Tapas night - far from tapas sized portions, this was like a 4 course meal! The courses all came with a complimentary and well matched glass of wine, and were all cooked to perfection.

Flow also do other evening events such as classic movies on a Monday - unfortunately we weren't around for that but definitely worth a shot I would say.

Has a nice rooftop terrace also to enjoy open air drinks - view is a little lacking though.

Visited June 2014
Kingstown, Saint George, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
“Bar with style and comfort”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

The Flow wine bar situate uptown Kingstown St. Vincent and the Grenadines Is definitely a place to visit day or night. Attractively decorated for leisure and comfort with a taste of class ,with a fair selections of wine and great bite size pizzas and other side snacks
The atmosphere is cozy and romantic. The prices are reasonable
Yes I would definitely recommend this bar!
There is a sister bar called Float just outside Kingstown located on the beach . The setting is casual but classy . The food is good . an ideal place to take your new date

• Visited January 2014