“Awesome experience” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Villa Lodge Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kingstown
Villa Lodge Hotel
Save Saved
You added Villa Lodge Hotel to your Saves list
Indian Bay, Kingstown, St. Vincent   |
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Kingstown
Trinidad
“Awesome experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2012

I visited St. Vincent back in 2008 and stayed at Villa Lodge. It was a beautiful and truly amazing place. It was located within a few minutes to one of the most amazing beach on the island. The staff were kind and courteous. Transportation was easy as it was located along the road to the capital.
The rooms were clean and the scenery was nice.
The food was also good.
If you are looking for an amazing place at a good price, look no more. Visit Villa Lodge.

Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Kingston, Jamaica
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2011

I stayed in a one bedroom apartment at Villa Lodge while I was completing a consulting assignment in Kingstown, St. Vincent. While the apartment was relatively small, the space was carefully arranged to allow both convenience and comfort. The decor was cool Caribbean (recently renovated); all modern kitchen conveniences were provided, and everything worked well. Free reliable wi-fi, attractive decor and a beautiful view from the balcony off the living/dining room made the accommodation better than average. Additional access to a swimming pool, beautiful gardens, and a pleasant dining room and bar made it perfect for the business person.

Since I was a long term resident, laundry and cleaning service were provided twice a week.

The Lodge is close to the gym and fitness centre of the Grandview Hotel located just a few steps away, and available to residents of Villa Lodge (for a fee).

Room Tip: Ask for an apartment with a balcony
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
miami
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2011

I started this trip with 1 night in Trinidad to visit family and friends. since it was a short stay I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express by the airport(convenient and has a shuttle)
Took a local taxi to visit my family in St. James. Walked around and went to the little mall and was safe and had a nice visit, I was picked up by a friend and went to Sails in Chuguramas for dinner(no lobster this time) but the curry shrimp was delicious.

Early the next morning departed to St. Vincent for my stay at the Villa Lodge.

I loved it! So realaxing, my little girl was free and safe and had little cuties to play with.

The fruit trees and sounds of nature at night are my favorite parts. especially the frogs, rrrribit

Go down to the dock by Young Island and ask for Roy and get a water taxi over to Rockfort and climb to the top, it is steep and scary but totally amazing. Eat at Xscape.

The chinese food just up the road from villa lodge is pretty good(for the islands, outside of Trinidad which has a large Chinese decendance of Trini Chiney )

The food at Villa Lodge is great, Noreen really knows how to navigate the kitchen at the pool.

Rosie and Bobby are there and sweet as pie.

Had many days spent relaxing on the beach and walking up and down the hills with my little girl.

Was lots of fun and can't wait to go back.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2010

I had the pleasure of staying at the Villa Lodge again 1st time was for an overnight so I did not have much of an opnion.

Villa Lodge is a great little place to stay. The grounds are clean and well kept and the staff is helpful.

It is not really full service but it sure felt like it.

I started my stay in the Grenadines at Palm Island and then came over for Carnival.

I had an amazing time at both places. The Grenadines are really special.

The food here at Villa Lodge was exceptionally good the Chef Noreen is great and Michael is always smiling.

Rosie and Bobby Brisbane the owners are super sweet and truly make your holiday feel like home.

You can walk to the beach just a few minutes down the road and take a $1 bus pretty much anywhere mostly to town for shopping and siteseeing.

The locals are nice and friendly and are glad to help you get around.

Villa Lodge is my new home away from home. Miss it terribly!

Carnival was an experience and for those who have never experience it should be on your agenda for the future.

Parties every night shows, live music events and costumes and lots of dancing and fun.

I was able to get over to Young Island for a delicious lunch and yes the bread 5 different loaves to chooose from. I bought 3 loaves and took them home.

At Villa lodge Ms. Rosie sent me home with a bottle of Guava Jelly. Right on that toast for Breakfast. I almost feel like I am still there.

Long or Short trip Villa Lodge is worth the effort to get to St. Vincent to experience for some real relaxation the local way.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled solo
St Vincent & The Grenadines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2009

We were visiting St Vincent with our 3 children aged 8, 13 and 20 yrs so the accommodation had to be flexible. Our check in was smooth, professional and hassle free we were in our rooms within minutes. We had a two bedroom apartment with air con and cable tv, telephone and ceiling fans, two bathrooms, (one en-suite) and a lounge, diner with kitchen. Its very clean and the maid service tidy rooms daily. There is a pool with bar and restaurant and also a hotel restaurant both served excellent evening meals including local fish jerk chicken and a very good steak and could accommodate even the fussiest of children! We had lunch at the poolside restaurant and the spicy chips and chicken burgers were ample and freshly cooked. The pool is quite small but 9ft at it deepest with a diving board for the brave. If you want to stroll to the Indian bay beach it takes approx 4 mins and is enjoyed by holiday makers and the local people alike. To get to town (10 mins) the bus stop is just at the gates of the premises and we opted for a taxi the first day approx EC$ 30 (£7) but once we knew our way we took the dollar minibus which seats as many people as possible and plays all the latest music - the children loved it. We loved visiting the film set of The Pirates of the Caribbean, the busy town, the local people are friendly but do not hassle you everyone was friendly and helpful. The town was clean, the market bustling, the bank efficient. We hired a driver and a minibus and went 'up country' to visit relatives, the views we amazing green and lushious. The only thing we didnt like were the mosquitos.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2009

We stayed one night at this hotel and the customer service we received was excellent. The woman at the front desk was one of the friendliest people I’ve met while traveling. She also provided much appreciated assistance with a travel issue that arose on our trip. The food at the restaurant was excellent. I am a pretty fussy vegetarian and both the dinner and breakfast were delicious! The rooms don’t have many bath amenities, so you will need to bring your own soap, etc. The air conditioning, cable, and free wireless internet were an unexpected treat. The landscape was beautiful and our ocean view room had a nice balcony.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
Jurmala
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2008

You might think we're prejudiced, since the manager is Dutch and so are we... Nevertheless, he was the one waiting for us upon our arrival, informed us about the island and anything we wanted to know; just very hospitable like the rest of the staff. Great and wide choice of (fresh) food and breakfast, nice swimming pool, beautiful garden and the bus stop is just around the corner. The minivans take you anywhere (although you need to bring earplugs and have to have a strong stomach since most drivers drive like crazy...)

Dear Ton, thanks a lot for everything, for a great and relaxing stay. Take care, good luck and who knows we'll meet again!?

Groetjes van Ivet&Dimitri, Letland (waar het nu sneeuwt en vriest ... Wat een overgang!)

Stayed November 2008, traveled as a couple

Been to Villa Lodge Hotel? Share your experiences!