“Perfect Location for a Quick Stay in SVG” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Rosewood Apartment Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Kingstown
Rosewood Apartment Hotel
You added Rosewood Apartment Hotel to your Saves list
Rose Cottage, Villa | P.O.Box 687, Kingstown VC0100, St. Vincent   |
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Kingstown
Montreal
“Perfect Location for a Quick Stay in SVG”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I have been to SVG on many occasions, and this time I rstayed at this charming self catering apartment hotel, and it is well worth the money. Clean, modern, funcitonal, and a fabulous view of Young Island Cut and Bequia in the distance. Close to the AIrport, and all amenities required for a self-catered stay in SVG, whether 3 nights or 30 nights!!!Service, was excellent, and the breakfast is very good. Will definately go back again with my partner.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Haverhill, Suffolk,
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

A friendly family run guest house about 8 minutes ride away from the airport. All rooms have sea views with balcony which look out onto Young Island; we were less than 10 minutes walk from Villa beach. If you wish to go into town, walk 200 yards down the hill, cross the road to get a van journey takes around 12 minutes an excellent opportunity to soak up the atmosphere. The staff were fantastic, both management and domestic staff; Ruth went to great efforts to source some local cuisine for both my husband and myself late one evening in June 2013. Strongly recommended, clean, friendly, thoughtful and very helpful.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Trinidad
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

hi i am nicole for the past two years my self and three girl friends stayed at rose wood,around the month of july for the carnival,although we are from trinidad we decide to visit st vincent around that time,so we were looking for a reasonable guest house and one of my girl friend found rosewood on the internet so we all said we would give it a try,well it have been two years and this year would make it three that we are visiting,rosewood is home away from home,i am crazy about the beach that is about a mile away,and the view of young island from our balcony is awesome,i would surely recommend rosewood,

Room Tip: all the rooms have a beautiful view of young island
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
St. Augustine, null, Trinidad and Tobago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Stayed at Rosewood Apartment Hotel from November 23rd. to 26th. It was absolutely amazing. The manager, Ms. Debbie Woods-Hypolite made us feel like family. At the reception desk we were greeted by Susan, and she was very friendly and helpful. Room 6, like the other rooms had a fantastic view of Young Island and Villa Bay. It was our first visit to St. Vincent and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. If you don't mind the hill it is the only place to stay in St. Vincent.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Chaguanas, Caroni, Trinidad and Tobago
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2012

My name is Elma and me and my friends stay at Rosewood Apt in 2011 and 2012 and it is a beautiful and wonderful place, the staff is friendly and kind also help full in every way.And the owner is very pleasant, i would recommend it to any one, the place is also a clean environment.I will always stay at Rosewood Apt when am visiting St Vincent

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Caracas, Venezuela
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2012

I have to say i fall in love with the excelent view of this hotel, you just can sit and appreciatte the beautiful young island and even Bequia behind. Second thing i loved in this trip was the staff, very nice, helpfull and friendly, and the place is very comfortable for your children. I travelled with my wife and my two kids (3 years old and 9 months), we were delighted watching them playing in the grass or even in the balcony of our room.

The rooms was very clean and breakfast every morning was excelent. the plus was the kitchennette with kettle, cooker, fridge, microwave, etc, that's really important, especialñly when you have babies and need to cook sopme special food for them or just to prepare the bottle milk.

It's also important to let you know that children less than 5 years old don't pay, so I only payed for me and my wife. in front of the hotel there is a main street where you can pick up public transport, but if you rather to get a taxi staff may call one for you. there are 2 oriental food restaurant around by walking.

I stayed for one week at this hotel and I will definitely come back this year again to stay longer.

Room Tip: rooms number 4 and 6 have the best view!
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Liverpool, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2011

We stayed here for one weeks diving with Dive St. Vincent. After a re-routed flight and lost bag (courtesy of LIAT) we finally arrived at the Rosewood late at night. The night guard was on hand to let us in with no problems. The room (no. 4) was large enough for us to spread out all of our gear, the main reason for staying here. The room, along with its fixtures and fittings appeared a little dated. However, most everything worked well and was clean. The a/c was new and highly effective. My only gripe was that the shower was low on water pressure in the afternoon, not sure why.

The view from the balcony was superb. Not only was this a great place for a coffee or a beer but was also handy for drying out our scuba gear before re-packing. Breakfast was included in our package and we ate at the breakfast area, which also had a sublime view. The breakfasts were ample enough to set you up for a big day and were cooked well and tasty. The omelettes were a big hit. You can also arrange for lunches to be put in your room while you are away (sandwiches) for an extra fee.

The location of the hotel is close enough to most of the main sites in Villa but is on a steep hill so access may be an issue for some. If you are looking for an affordable crash pad with a great view I would recommend staying here. The staff are some of the most friendly and helpful people I have met and make staying here a pleasure.

Room Tip: Top floor corner (no. 4) has the best views IMHO.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Rosewood Apartment Hotel? Share your experiences!