This small boutique hotel is centrally located in the middle of Kingstown and is good for business trips, especially as there are limited places to stay in Kingstown. I spent 2 nights at this hotel and the service was very good. The first night I had a standard room and did not like hearing people walking on the wooden floor above me. The next night I was given an upgrade to a suite on the ground floor and it was lovely and quiet. If you are planning to visit St. Vincent for business or for an overnight stay you can try this hotel but try to get a suite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Offering a warm welcome, pleasant ambiance and convenient facilities for business and leisure travelers, the Cobblestone Inn is the ideal accommodation in Kingstown, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.ABOUTThe Cobblestone Inn has been recreated in its original Georgian splendor by the skilled craftsmen on St. Vincent, using the same materials as were originally available. Built as a sugar warehouse and lately used for arrowroot, the building dates back to1814.Ideally situated, the hotel boasts the perfect location for all travelers. Located in the heart of the Kingstown business district the hotel is fifteen minutes from the airport, fifteen minutes to the beach and is surrounded by shopping, open markets, businesses, entertainment and restaurants. The hotel is close to access points for easy access to tourist attractions in the city as well as ports to visit neighboring islands including world famous Mustique Island.ROOMSThe hotel’s plentiful list of amenities ensures your stay meets your every desire and expectation. With eclectic and elegant guestrooms maintaining the hotel’s original Georgian splendor your experience is enhanced with detailed and attentive service and complimentary wifi.RESTAURANTYou’ll find the very best in Caribbean and Continental Cuisine at our Roof-Top Bar and Restaurant. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Cobblestone Hotel Kingstown
- Cobblestone Hotel Kingstown
- The Cobblestone Inn St. Vincent/Kingstown