“All is well and ends well” 4 of 5 stars

Paradise Beach Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Villa Beach, Kingstown, St. Vincent   |
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Kingstown
Bridgetown, Barbados
“All is well and ends well”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

This was my second trip to the hotel in less than 6 weeks. I again found ALL the hotel staff to be exceptionally friendly and taking customer service to another level!
The Management should be congratulated.

Room Tip: A room with a sea view
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Kingstown, St. Vincent
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

I didn't stay here, but I did eat here and the conch roti was nothing short of divine. For those who love conch, you know that it can easily get rubbery, but not here! The conch was tender, succulent and incredibly delicious. What a fantastic meal in an idyllic setting!! I cannot recommend it enough and at EC$25 (US$9), the value for money is excellent!!!

Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Our family of 4 (kids, 11 & 13) stayed for 12 days in December and we'll be back! We love the ocean, so PBH was the perfect location - right on a tropical beach, accessible snorkelling and a 3-5 minute walk to the dive shop. Rock Fort (Fort Duvernette) and surrounding snorkelling reefs are within swimming distance - We took a water taxi out one afternoon and swam back - great fun!
We spent a couple of wonderful days with Fantasea tours (located right at the hotel) and the Tobago Cays are a must-see.
We ate most meals at the hotel - there was something for everyone to enjoy and the view overlooking the ocean is unbeatable. The hotel is locally owned and operated which is a real plus. The staff and hosts are laid-back, friendly and welcoming.
The trip to town is not far away, but there are no convenience stores within walking distance so plan to bring what you need to get started. We were travelling with kids so were happy we brought along some snacks etc to keep them happy until we made a trip to the grocery store.
Overall, a truly wonderful and relaxing holiday :)

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

We stayed for 5 nights in March. Had an appartment plus a room (Party of 5) Great place, very friendly, clean, good service. Location is right on the beach and 10 mins drive to Kingstown. Well worth the money.
One suggestion would be to offer more variety on the restaurant menu. Overall very good value and would certainly recommend it and return.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Ontario, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

i am still in awe as the tranquility of the atmosphere that exist at this hotel.

My partner and I stayed for five nights at this hotel then went sailing and returned after a week to overnight for our flt next morning. I chose this budget hotel because i wanted to experience "paradise" without paying too much for expensive five star accomodation. The rooms are adequate but after all, my experience of true "paradise" was priceless. By day two I was spoiled with the serenity, waking up to the view of the ocean and the sound of the waves gently slapping the shoreline, and looking at the sunset in the distant horizon from the comfort of my porch. The beach is literally two steps away so every morning i would take a walk along the empty beach to allow my mind and body to imbibe this hidden treasure.

At the hotel, the staff is very hospitable and service is suberb but remember you are in the Caribbean so everything moves at island time; never a rush. I strongly recommend this hotel if you really want to unwind from your busy schedule and experience peace and tranquillity without paying an arm and a leg but be sure to stay in an Ocean View room.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for an Ocen View Room. Garden view rooms are too basic with no view
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Bequia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

Just spent two nights at Paradise Beach Hotel in St.Vincent and had a fantastic time. Make sure you are there on a Friday night for Grilling with Captain Earl, great time to mix with locals and old friends. I had fresh lobster hot off the grill and it was mouth watering. My room was clean and comfortable and the staff were amazing. The beach was footsteps away and I had my nails done at the spa. So great location, great staff and great food, I was in Paradise. Planning to return with my kids for summer and already have my tour booked for the Tobago Cays with Fantasea Tours.

Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Kimberling City MO
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

My husband and I stayed 3 nights in Jan. 2013 in an apt. with a small kitchen, living rm and bedrm-which was air conditioned. Kitchen has very basic items, but the view from the upstairs apt was great. Thurs night was very quiet, Friday night Capt. BBQ brings in many guests so parking lot is busy and noisy, Sat. night was a big, loud party. So be careful on weekends and ask about planned events. Rooms are basic, but good price.

Room Tip: Upstairs kitchen apt. has ocean and restaurant patio view and is away from bar that can be noisy.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Paradise Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!