My husband and I stayed at Buccament Bay for 8 nights in June 2014. Food excellent, accommodation (deluxe garden villa) excellent, staff sublime - everyone was so friendly and nothing was ever too much trouble. We enjoyed the spa, jacks, HQ and the Bayside beach restaurant. We didn't visit the Indian restaurant.
However, the resort was less than half full. Whilst this was great for us with no problem eating where we wanted, when we wanted and spa appointments easy to come by, I can imagine peak times being somewhat more restricted.
We did a fair amount of diving with Indigo dive. Gorgeous dives and dive instructors/dive masters who were knowledgeable, friendly and v safe.
In summary, we would definitely go back, in fact my husband wants to do his advanced padi diving course there but I would travel again off peak and would avoid times when specialist people are on resort promoting the various partnerships that Buccament have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning* Buccament Bay Resort is a luxury, all-inclusive hotel on the beautiful island of St Vincent: the pearl crowning 32 islands and cays called the “Jewels of the Caribbean". Cradled by lush mountains and vibrant rainforest - an inviting sample of the many riches on offer from this unspoilt treasure - the resort boasts stunning features, like a white sandy beach meeting the clear, warm turquoise sea, and stylish accommodations that typify the Harlequin Hotels & Resorts standards. Perfect for families, couples, singles or dream weddings and honeymoons, it boasts a unique range of top class activities and facilities - many associated with famous brands - that leave guests spoilt for choice, whilst warm, considerate staff deliver a truly Caribbean 5 star experience in a charming, village-style setting. There are several restaurants and bars offering a range of dining options, whilst the unique variety of top class activities cater for all the family. These include: Harlequin Soccer Academy; Pat Cash Tennis Club; diving and water sports; Harlequin Performing Arts Academy; The Spa with Treatments by ESPA; Harlequin Fitness Centre; Little Harlequin Kids Club; Club 61 for teenagers; not to mention a number of excursions, including the complimentary sunset cruise. Whether you seek relaxation or stimulation, discover Buccament Bay Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Buccament Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccament Bay Hotel St. Vincent
- Buccament Bay Resort St. Vincent, St. Vincent And The Grenadines