Never had a holiday as farsicle as this have travelled the world and this hotel is on my never to visit again list.
On arrival in the evening taken to our room.a delux garden villa!!!! and abandoned no resort map or instructions where to find anything( it was pitch dark) no air con working ceiling fan hanging on by a thread the plunge pools one was virtually empty and dirty the other was not very clear.did complain and it was partially rectified the next day.we had no sunbeds in front of our villa like the villas opposite so requested some and they were brought did not realise they would be temporary... Came back from a day trip and beds were gone!! Rang reception and lo and behold they were returned to be informed that they were needed on the beach!!!!!! The coffee machine in the room was a posh affair requiring special pods we had 6 pods on our arrival each pod makes one cup asked reception for more pods they said ring room service ...no pods forthcoming on other means of making drinks in room.the food left much to be desired waiting over an hour for main course in Jacks then cold on arrival,if you wasn't an early bird for breakfast some hot !! Food was not available ie scrambled eggs and so on.towels were in short supply had to drip dry on a speed boat trip as no towels I could carry on and say more but I think you get the gist.DO NOT EXPECT YOUR LUGGAGE TO ACCOMPANY YOU ON THE LIAT FLIGHT BACK TO BARBADOS we are still awaiting the return of ours.
- Also Known As:
- Buccament Bay Hotel
- Buccament Bay Hotel St. Vincent
- Buccament Bay Resort St. Vincent, St. Vincent And The Grenadines
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning* Buccament Bay Resort is a luxury, all-inclusive hotel on the beautiful island of St Vincent: the pearl crowning 32 islands and cays called the “Jewels of the Caribbean".Cradled by lush mountains and vibrant rainforest - an inviting sample of the many riches on offer from this unspoilt treasure - the resort boasts stunning features, like a white sandy beach meeting the clear, warm turquoise sea, and stylish accommodations that typify the Harlequin Hotels & Resorts standards.Perfect for families, couples, singles or dream weddings and honeymoons, it boasts a unique range of top class activities and facilities - many associated with famous brands - that leave guests spoilt for choice, whilst warm, considerate staff deliver a truly Caribbean 5 star experience in a charming, village-style setting.There are several restaurants and bars offering a range of dining options, whilst the unique variety of top class activities cater for all the family. These include: Liverpool FC Academy Soccer School; Pat Cash Tennis Club; Indigo Dive & Watersports (awarded 5 star status by PADI); Harlequin Performing Arts Academy; The Spa with Treatments by ESPA; Harlequin Fitness Centre; Little Harlequin Kids Club; and Club 61 for teenagers; not to mention a number of excursions, including the complimentary sunset cruise.Whether you seek relaxation or stimulation, discover Buccament Bay Resort.* In Autumn 2012 the resort was extremely proud to be awarded "Caribbean's Leading New Hotel" and "St Vincent & The Grenadines' Leading Spa Resort" by the Oscars of the travel industry, the World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere, Priceline, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Buccament Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.