Our family of four has just returned from our sixth Sea camp. This was our second time spending Thanksgiving at Buccament Bay with Kids Sea Camp. Prior to St. Vincent, we have participated in camps in Costa Rica, Grand Cayman, Bonaire and Utila. While the details of all the camps have been well thought out and executed, each one has offered unique experiences and cultural flavor. In St. Vincent, the diving was excellent. On one dive, we saw so many sea horses, I stopped counting. The spotted drums, eels, and lobsters were abundant in the coral heads. The walls were beautiful! The dive staff was knowledge, friendly, and funny. The food was diverse and tasty. We had sushi, Indian food, steaks, seafood, salads, a Thanksgiving feast, and local favorites (including Chee Chee cakes and salt fish with cake bakes). The kids would be disappointed if I did not mention the ice cream shop, smoothies, and crepes. We all had fun participating in the Annual Turkey Bowl football game, tennis, soccer, and basketball. Evening activities included diving, music, poetry, and learning about lion fish. The resort itself is beautiful and well suited to let our older kids have some independence. We look forward to joining Kids Sea Camp on many more trips!
The Erickson Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning* Buccament Bay Resort is a luxury, all-inclusive hotel on the beautiful island of St Vincent: the pearl crowning 32 islands and cays called the “Jewels of the Caribbean".Cradled by lush mountains and vibrant rainforest - an inviting sample of the many riches on offer from this unspoilt treasure - the resort boasts stunning features, like a white sandy beach meeting the clear, warm turquoise sea, and stylish accommodations that typify the Harlequin Hotels & Resorts standards.Perfect for families, couples, singles or dream weddings and honeymoons, it boasts a unique range of top class activities and facilities - many associated with famous brands - that leave guests spoilt for choice, whilst warm, considerate staff deliver a truly Caribbean 5 star experience in a charming, village-style setting.There are several restaurants and bars offering a range of dining options, whilst the unique variety of top class activities cater for all the family. These include: Liverpool FC Academy Soccer School; Pat Cash Tennis Club; Indigo Dive & Watersports (awarded 5 star status by PADI); Harlequin Performing Arts Academy; The Spa with Treatments by ESPA; Harlequin Fitness Centre; Little Harlequin Kids Club; and Club 61 for teenagers; not to mention a number of excursions, including the complimentary sunset cruise.Whether you seek relaxation or stimulation, discover Buccament Bay Resort.* In Autumn 2012 the resort was extremely proud to be awarded "Caribbean's Leading New Hotel" and "St Vincent & The Grenadines' Leading Spa Resort" by the Oscars of the travel industry, the World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Buccament Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccament Bay Hotel St. Vincent
- Buccament Bay Resort St. Vincent, St. Vincent And The Grenadines