Just got back from an amazing trip to Buccament Bay. Stayed a week in a garden villa with its own plunge pool – we didn’t use this much because we spent most of our days around the main pool with its beautiful views! The mountainous surroundings were picture perfect.
Our room was lovely, was made up every morning and were also offered a turndown service although we didn’t take this up (or need anything) because we were out the room quite late in the evenings. The room had everything we needed plus air con for the bedroom, hairdryer, iron, UK plug sockets and TV. Our kingsize bed was a zipline style – fine with us because we get our own space :)
We were just a stroll to all the restaurants but if you’re feeling a bit lazy (or too full!) they’ll take you on a buggy.
Probably one of the best all inclusive holidays we’ve been to. We were impressed with the selection of drinks although I stuck to a lot of prosecco and pinot noir! Jacks was our favourite evening restaurant – the steaks were delicious.
Breakfast was buffet style although there was an egg and fruit station and we had an omelette and smoothie every day.
Lunch was either from the menu, buffet or on the BBQ - always good though. Not much snacks although there’s a shop which has cakes and ice-cream (all inclusive of course) and we were constantly full this holiday!
We brought our gym kit with the full intention of getting involved in the personal training, tennis and gym sessions. But we only made it to the pool, bar and spa.
We did go to the gym on our last day – it had a good number of machines and weights if you can drag yourselves there!
I had a Swedish massage which was very relaxing. All my clicks and knots were banished! Would definitely recommend.
We did the trip to Wallilabou & Darkview Falls. It was nice driving around people watching, but at Wallilabou there’s not much left from Pirates of the Carribean films. The waterfall was nice, we didn’t stay for long though because of the rain – remember to bring a change of clothes if you go!
We also did the complimentary sunset cruise, it was nice being on the water and having a rum punch. No dolphins came to say hello though :(
Everyone is so friendly in St. Vincent which will also make this holiday memorable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning* Buccament Bay Resort is a luxury, all-inclusive hotel on the beautiful island of St Vincent: the pearl crowning 32 islands and cays called the “Jewels of the Caribbean".Cradled by lush mountains and vibrant rainforest - an inviting sample of the many riches on offer from this unspoilt treasure - the resort boasts stunning features, like a white sandy beach meeting the clear, warm turquoise sea, and stylish accommodations that typify the Harlequin Hotels & Resorts standards.Perfect for families, couples, singles or dream weddings and honeymoons, it boasts a unique range of top class activities and facilities - many associated with famous brands - that leave guests spoilt for choice, whilst warm, considerate staff deliver a truly Caribbean 5 star experience in a charming, village-style setting.There are several restaurants and bars offering a range of dining options, whilst the unique variety of top class activities cater for all the family. These include: Liverpool FC Academy Soccer School; Pat Cash Tennis Club; Indigo Dive & Watersports (awarded 5 star status by PADI); Harlequin Performing Arts Academy; The Spa with Treatments by ESPA; Harlequin Fitness Centre; Little Harlequin Kids Club; and Club 61 for teenagers; not to mention a number of excursions, including the complimentary sunset cruise.Whether you seek relaxation or stimulation, discover Buccament Bay Resort.* In Autumn 2012 the resort was extremely proud to be awarded "Caribbean's Leading New Hotel" and "St Vincent & The Grenadines' Leading Spa Resort" by the Oscars of the travel industry, the World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Buccament Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccament Bay Hotel St. Vincent
- Buccament Bay Resort St. Vincent, St. Vincent And The Grenadines