St Vincent was the second part of our honeymoon and we spent a fantastic week here. We were staying in one of the Garden Villas with our own plunge pool, decking, sunbeds and small sanded area. We were greeted by Sharon off of our transfer and then met by our lifestyle rep Francesca. She explained about the resort and showed us to our room whilst we sipped a refreshing cocktail. The pool areas look stunning, 2 infinity pools overlooking the amazing beach area. Food was great, look out for Chef Murphy on the Grill and good luck in trying to get his Gran's recipe off of him, watch out for the laugh! Very infectious!
Keon was our main man at the pool bar and from the very first morning he ensured our sunbeds were ready and bought us over some ice cold water. Throughout the day he would make sure we were OK for drinks and I only had to look at him and he was already making my cocktail, brilliant service. Leon was also looking after us around the pool and will always let you know when he is 'in the house!' Fadal was also great around the pool, always letting us know about the weather and making sure we were ok.
Jacks was a personal highlight and we had Filet Mignon which was the best steak I have had in a long time. There was also a local pianist playing and singing throughout the meal who was brilliant and had most of the restaurant up and dancing by the end of the meal.
All in all a great week and we cannot wait to go back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning* Buccament Bay Resort is a luxury, all-inclusive hotel on the beautiful island of St Vincent: the pearl crowning 32 islands and cays called the “Jewels of the Caribbean".Cradled by lush mountains and vibrant rainforest - an inviting sample of the many riches on offer from this unspoilt treasure - the resort boasts stunning features, like a white sandy beach meeting the clear, warm turquoise sea, and stylish accommodations that typify the Harlequin Hotels & Resorts standards.Perfect for families, couples, singles or dream weddings and honeymoons, it boasts a unique range of top class activities and facilities - many associated with famous brands - that leave guests spoilt for choice, whilst warm, considerate staff deliver a truly Caribbean 5 star experience in a charming, village-style setting.There are several restaurants and bars offering a range of dining options, whilst the unique variety of top class activities cater for all the family. These include: Liverpool FC Academy Soccer School; Pat Cash Tennis Club; Indigo Dive & Watersports (awarded 5 star status by PADI); Harlequin Performing Arts Academy; The Spa with Treatments by ESPA; Harlequin Fitness Centre; Little Harlequin Kids Club; and Club 61 for teenagers; not to mention a number of excursions, including the complimentary sunset cruise.Whether you seek relaxation or stimulation, discover Buccament Bay Resort.* In Autumn 2012 the resort was extremely proud to be awarded "Caribbean's Leading New Hotel" and "St Vincent & The Grenadines' Leading Spa Resort" by the Oscars of the travel industry, the World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Buccament Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccament Bay Hotel St. Vincent
- Buccament Bay Resort St. Vincent, St. Vincent And The Grenadines