I cannot recommend Buccament Bay Resort enough. From the minute we set foot on the resort, we felt so welcome. The staff are what make this paradise resort what it is today. Lionel "made it happen", Ashantie did everything with a beautiful smile and Carlson was professional to a fault and made us all feel so relaxed. It was just a complete pleasure to be there. While my fiancée, Tracie and I were at the resort, we had a chat with Sharon about the possibility of getting married on the beach. Sharon made everything so easy, nothing was any trouble and with her partner in crime, Gennine, made everything so easy for us that we did exactly that and got married on November 1st 2013. Sharon and Gennine went over and above what we had agreed and made it such a perfect day. They even managed between them to organise a little sunshine (though how they did that, I will never know). Thank you so much to everyone who made Tracie, Christie and I feel like part of the family. You are all exceptional. Thank you so very much. Jez, Tracie and Christie x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning* Buccament Bay Resort is a luxury, all-inclusive hotel on the beautiful island of St Vincent: the pearl crowning 32 islands and cays called the “Jewels of the Caribbean".Cradled by lush mountains and vibrant rainforest - an inviting sample of the many riches on offer from this unspoilt treasure - the resort boasts stunning features, like a white sandy beach meeting the clear, warm turquoise sea, and stylish accommodations that typify the Harlequin Hotels & Resorts standards.Perfect for families, couples, singles or dream weddings and honeymoons, it boasts a unique range of top class activities and facilities - many associated with famous brands - that leave guests spoilt for choice, whilst warm, considerate staff deliver a truly Caribbean 5 star experience in a charming, village-style setting.There are several restaurants and bars offering a range of dining options, whilst the unique variety of top class activities cater for all the family. These include: Liverpool FC Academy Soccer School; Pat Cash Tennis Club; Indigo Dive & Watersports (awarded 5 star status by PADI); Harlequin Performing Arts Academy; The Spa with Treatments by ESPA; Harlequin Fitness Centre; Little Harlequin Kids Club; and Club 61 for teenagers; not to mention a number of excursions, including the complimentary sunset cruise.Whether you seek relaxation or stimulation, discover Buccament Bay Resort.* In Autumn 2012 the resort was extremely proud to be awarded "Caribbean's Leading New Hotel" and "St Vincent & The Grenadines' Leading Spa Resort" by the Oscars of the travel industry, the World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Buccament Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccament Bay Hotel St. Vincent
- Buccament Bay Resort St. Vincent, St. Vincent And The Grenadines