I cannot even think of 1 bad thing to say about this resort, best trip I have ever had bar none. Staff were delightful, and really were the ones that made our trip that extra bit special. they really couldn't do enough for you, their attention to detail was tremendous and truly made you feel like VIP. On arrival to the resort, we were met with a delicious rum based cocktail and a refreshing cold towel.
Food is the best I have ever tasted whilst on holiday. Jacks was superb! Even the buffet restaurant was impressive, very tasty.
The villas were so spacious, I had a garden villa with a plunge pool and private beach. The beds were probably the most comfortable I have ever slept on. Mini bar was always re-stocked, and was a nice surprise to find real milk in the fridge for a cup of tea in the mornings.
I would recommend the water sports at the beach hut with Bryan and co.. lots of fun and actually very interesting, the best day we had. Also, the sunset cruise, we saw many dolphins and even a whale, a real great way to top off the holiday.
The island itself was breathtaking, so refreshing to see an island not spoilt by tourism.. hopefully this never happens
I would not hesitate to return back here, Infact I am trying to get a flight back out as soon as possible. I would recommend anybody to go here, I do not understand the negative reviews one bit.
It really was paradise!!! Never before have I been so devasted to be leaving a place, it really was so memorable.
- Also Known As:
- Buccament Bay Hotel
- Buccament Bay Hotel St. Vincent
- Buccament Bay Resort St. Vincent, St. Vincent And The Grenadines
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning* Buccament Bay Resort is a luxury, all-inclusive hotel on the beautiful island of St Vincent: the pearl crowning 32 islands and cays called the “Jewels of the Caribbean".Cradled by lush mountains and vibrant rainforest - an inviting sample of the many riches on offer from this unspoilt treasure - the resort boasts stunning features, like a white sandy beach meeting the clear, warm turquoise sea, and stylish accommodations that typify the Harlequin Hotels & Resorts standards.Perfect for families, couples, singles or dream weddings and honeymoons, it boasts a unique range of top class activities and facilities - many associated with famous brands - that leave guests spoilt for choice, whilst warm, considerate staff deliver a truly Caribbean 5 star experience in a charming, village-style setting.There are several restaurants and bars offering a range of dining options, whilst the unique variety of top class activities cater for all the family. These include: Liverpool FC Academy Soccer School; Pat Cash Tennis Club; Indigo Dive & Watersports (awarded 5 star status by PADI); Harlequin Performing Arts Academy; The Spa with Treatments by ESPA; Harlequin Fitness Centre; Little Harlequin Kids Club; and Club 61 for teenagers; not to mention a number of excursions, including the complimentary sunset cruise.Whether you seek relaxation or stimulation, discover Buccament Bay Resort.* In Autumn 2012 the resort was extremely proud to be awarded "Caribbean's Leading New Hotel" and "St Vincent & The Grenadines' Leading Spa Resort" by the Oscars of the travel industry, the World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Buccament Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.