Just got back from buccament, it was recommended by our travel agent so I didn't even bother checking trip advisor before going. All I can say is I'm glad I just went with the recommendation as the place is beautiful. I was shocked to see terrible poor or even average reviews on trip advisor as this place in no way deserves such harsh criticism.
If you want stunning scenery, relaxed atmosphere and luxury then this place is perfect.
The best thing about the resort is the staff, they are extremely friendly, good fun, helpful and attentive. Carlson, brod, Keon and maxwell were just a few of the many staff who made our holiday extra special. When the staff discovered we were actually on honeymoon they upgraded us to a villa with a plunge pool, however all rooms are suitably equipped to ensure maximum comfort.
We made good use of the resort bikes, the latest gym equipment and had an excursion to the dark view falls arranged by the resort.
If there was one thing I'd change, I'd have liked to see an authentic 'cook up' on the BBQ grill and a little more spice in the menu.
I would defiantly recommend this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning* Buccament Bay Resort is a luxury, all-inclusive hotel on the beautiful island of St Vincent: the pearl crowning 32 islands and cays called the “Jewels of the Caribbean".Cradled by lush mountains and vibrant rainforest - an inviting sample of the many riches on offer from this unspoilt treasure - the resort boasts stunning features, like a white sandy beach meeting the clear, warm turquoise sea, and stylish accommodations that typify the Harlequin Hotels & Resorts standards.Perfect for families, couples, singles or dream weddings and honeymoons, it boasts a unique range of top class activities and facilities - many associated with famous brands - that leave guests spoilt for choice, whilst warm, considerate staff deliver a truly Caribbean 5 star experience in a charming, village-style setting.There are several restaurants and bars offering a range of dining options, whilst the unique variety of top class activities cater for all the family. These include: Liverpool FC Academy Soccer School; Pat Cash Tennis Club; Indigo Dive & Watersports (awarded 5 star status by PADI); Harlequin Performing Arts Academy; The Spa with Treatments by ESPA; Harlequin Fitness Centre; Little Harlequin Kids Club; and Club 61 for teenagers; not to mention a number of excursions, including the complimentary sunset cruise.Whether you seek relaxation or stimulation, discover Buccament Bay Resort.* In Autumn 2012 the resort was extremely proud to be awarded "Caribbean's Leading New Hotel" and "St Vincent & The Grenadines' Leading Spa Resort" by the Oscars of the travel industry, the World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Buccament Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccament Bay Hotel St. Vincent
- Buccament Bay Resort St. Vincent, St. Vincent And The Grenadines