As a international cricket team, we had the most smooth & efficient personalized check in. We were personally escorted by senior management to our respective rooms where we all were given thorough orientation about the room, facility and meal options.
Rooms were above our expectation, specially the bed & standing shower set up. We all had our private plunge pool. Wifi was so easily accessible and we didn't needed to ask any passwords or pay for wifi to get connected to our loved ones back home which we do encounter difficult in most of the hotels and resort set up these days.
As a Muslim it's hard to get halal food in caribbean but resort was very well prepared and over the top of our all food needs for fasting and non fasting crew. Beautiful local theme restaurant called bamboo where we dinned most of our meals. It was nice to find that we had few indian staffs working at the resort so communication was superb throughout our stay with resort team about our daily needs and expectation. Special thanks to Saroj, Pratap, Restaurant Manager Rajeev, Doctor and Ali for going above and beyond for making our stay as a wonderful stay at your resort.
We would like you to keep this resort as it is and maintain the beauty of the resort and hope when we visit we come back and stay at your resort during our touring in St. Vincent.
- Also Known As:
- Buccament Bay Hotel
- Buccament Bay Hotel St. Vincent
- Buccament Bay Resort St. Vincent, St. Vincent And The Grenadines
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning* Buccament Bay Resort is a luxury, all-inclusive hotel on the beautiful island of St Vincent: the pearl crowning 32 islands and cays called the “Jewels of the Caribbean".Cradled by lush mountains and vibrant rainforest - an inviting sample of the many riches on offer from this unspoilt treasure - the resort boasts stunning features, like a white sandy beach meeting the clear, warm turquoise sea, and stylish accommodations that typify the Harlequin Hotels & Resorts standards.Perfect for families, couples, singles or dream weddings and honeymoons, it boasts a unique range of top class activities and facilities - many associated with famous brands - that leave guests spoilt for choice, whilst warm, considerate staff deliver a truly Caribbean 5 star experience in a charming, village-style setting.There are several restaurants and bars offering a range of dining options, whilst the unique variety of top class activities cater for all the family. These include: Liverpool FC Academy Soccer School; Pat Cash Tennis Club; Indigo Dive & Watersports (awarded 5 star status by PADI); Harlequin Performing Arts Academy; The Spa with Treatments by ESPA; Harlequin Fitness Centre; Little Harlequin Kids Club; and Club 61 for teenagers; not to mention a number of excursions, including the complimentary sunset cruise.Whether you seek relaxation or stimulation, discover Buccament Bay Resort.* In Autumn 2012 the resort was extremely proud to be awarded "Caribbean's Leading New Hotel" and "St Vincent & The Grenadines' Leading Spa Resort" by the Oscars of the travel industry, the World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Buccament Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.