We spent 2 weeks at this resort in June for my daughters wedding and it is the best Caribbean resort I have ever stayed at the quality of accommodation, food and service is amazing there is no such thing as the word No at this resort if they haven't got it they will source it and provide it for you.
My daughters wedding was simply perfect Gennine and Sharon the wedding planners had listen to everything we asked for and we had a fantastic memorable day.
The management are very hands on at this resort they are visible throughout the day and are constantly asking for feed back which is so refreshing to see they really care.
As mentioned many times in previous reviews the staff here are outstanding, Lionel, Carlson Valdol and the rest of the pool guys make sure you have the best time round the pool providing drinks all day, murphy with his amazing Beach BBQ and great entertainment, all the restaurant staff at the Bay, Jacks , HQ , the lovely guys and girls at reception and not forgetting the beautiful voice of Andy who plays in Jacks it truly is a first class resort and would highly recommend it to any one .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning* Buccament Bay Resort is a luxury, all-inclusive hotel on the beautiful island of St Vincent: the pearl crowning 32 islands and cays called the “Jewels of the Caribbean".Cradled by lush mountains and vibrant rainforest - an inviting sample of the many riches on offer from this unspoilt treasure - the resort boasts stunning features, like a white sandy beach meeting the clear, warm turquoise sea, and stylish accommodations that typify the Harlequin Hotels & Resorts standards.Perfect for families, couples, singles or dream weddings and honeymoons, it boasts a unique range of top class activities and facilities - many associated with famous brands - that leave guests spoilt for choice, whilst warm, considerate staff deliver a truly Caribbean 5 star experience in a charming, village-style setting.There are several restaurants and bars offering a range of dining options, whilst the unique variety of top class activities cater for all the family. These include: Liverpool FC Academy Soccer School; Pat Cash Tennis Club; Indigo Dive & Watersports (awarded 5 star status by PADI); Harlequin Performing Arts Academy; The Spa with Treatments by ESPA; Harlequin Fitness Centre; Little Harlequin Kids Club; and Club 61 for teenagers; not to mention a number of excursions, including the complimentary sunset cruise.Whether you seek relaxation or stimulation, discover Buccament Bay Resort.* In Autumn 2012 the resort was extremely proud to be awarded "Caribbean's Leading New Hotel" and "St Vincent & The Grenadines' Leading Spa Resort" by the Oscars of the travel industry, the World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Buccament Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccament Bay Hotel St. Vincent
- Buccament Bay Resort St. Vincent, St. Vincent And The Grenadines