Literally. I'm not rich but I am a world traveler. And Buccament Bay was THE nicest place I've ever stayed at. EVER! My room had simultaneous views of the oceans AND the mountains. The food was incredible and abundantly available to you at the bar, in your room, at the cafe, wherever you want it, good food is available. What really makes this place shine is the all-inclusive aspect of it. Snorkeling, sailing, kayaking, drinking, eating, its all worry-free.
The rooms are stunning, half of my villa was "outdoorsyish" with french doors that open to the outside to let the ocean breeze pass thru, patios on both sides, the private side having a plunge pool (think hot tub minus the hot). The other side is the airconditioned bedroom with a gorgeous bathroom with waterfall style overhead shower, amazing closet space, big flatscreen TV, etc.
The service in this place is also top notch. Every employee is extremely friendly and happy to help with any thing you might need. Also since the place is quite large, they do have bikes that you can use to get around. That just made the whole place for me. That plus the fresh fruit smoothies that I had like 3x a day. I love this place and will definitely be coming back in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning* Buccament Bay Resort is a luxury, all-inclusive hotel on the beautiful island of St Vincent: the pearl crowning 32 islands and cays called the “Jewels of the Caribbean".Cradled by lush mountains and vibrant rainforest - an inviting sample of the many riches on offer from this unspoilt treasure - the resort boasts stunning features, like a white sandy beach meeting the clear, warm turquoise sea, and stylish accommodations that typify the Harlequin Hotels & Resorts standards.Perfect for families, couples, singles or dream weddings and honeymoons, it boasts a unique range of top class activities and facilities - many associated with famous brands - that leave guests spoilt for choice, whilst warm, considerate staff deliver a truly Caribbean 5 star experience in a charming, village-style setting.There are several restaurants and bars offering a range of dining options, whilst the unique variety of top class activities cater for all the family. These include: Liverpool FC Academy Soccer School; Pat Cash Tennis Club; Indigo Dive & Watersports (awarded 5 star status by PADI); Harlequin Performing Arts Academy; The Spa with Treatments by ESPA; Harlequin Fitness Centre; Little Harlequin Kids Club; and Club 61 for teenagers; not to mention a number of excursions, including the complimentary sunset cruise.Whether you seek relaxation or stimulation, discover Buccament Bay Resort.* In Autumn 2012 the resort was extremely proud to be awarded "Caribbean's Leading New Hotel" and "St Vincent & The Grenadines' Leading Spa Resort" by the Oscars of the travel industry, the World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Buccament Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccament Bay Hotel St. Vincent
- Buccament Bay Resort St. Vincent, St. Vincent And The Grenadines