From the moment you arrive at the Airport to the moment you leave you are made to feel special by the resort staff and management. As you arrive you are greeted with cold towels at one side of the bridge which are collected at the other end and followed by a cool cocktail. You are then whisked off to your villa to be checked in and shown around. We were there in May to get married which was arranged by Sharon and Gennine both these girls could not have done anything more to make our day any more special . Every detail was taken care of by both of them and also Yasmin in the UK who arranged everything through the resort leading up to the wedding , have peace of mind before you go everything will be fine when you get there. There are three restaurants open at present and also another for breakfast.The restaurants were excellent although we were slightly disappointed by Bamboo the Indian with not a lot of choice although we are no experts on Indian cuisine, Jacks was our favourite although you need to book in advance which is not a problem if you know before you go. The villas use UK plugs which is a helpful tip before you go. Our highlights off the staff were Brod, Lionel and Carlson as well as Sharon and Gennine Our luggage did get left in St Vincent by Liat on our return which is quite normal although mentioned on other reviews this is outwith the control of the resort . The week flew in far too quickly and we will return , ENJOY !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning* Buccament Bay Resort is a luxury, all-inclusive hotel on the beautiful island of St Vincent: the pearl crowning 32 islands and cays called the “Jewels of the Caribbean".Cradled by lush mountains and vibrant rainforest - an inviting sample of the many riches on offer from this unspoilt treasure - the resort boasts stunning features, like a white sandy beach meeting the clear, warm turquoise sea, and stylish accommodations that typify the Harlequin Hotels & Resorts standards.Perfect for families, couples, singles or dream weddings and honeymoons, it boasts a unique range of top class activities and facilities - many associated with famous brands - that leave guests spoilt for choice, whilst warm, considerate staff deliver a truly Caribbean 5 star experience in a charming, village-style setting.There are several restaurants and bars offering a range of dining options, whilst the unique variety of top class activities cater for all the family. These include: Liverpool FC Academy Soccer School; Pat Cash Tennis Club; Indigo Dive & Watersports (awarded 5 star status by PADI); Harlequin Performing Arts Academy; The Spa with Treatments by ESPA; Harlequin Fitness Centre; Little Harlequin Kids Club; and Club 61 for teenagers; not to mention a number of excursions, including the complimentary sunset cruise.Whether you seek relaxation or stimulation, discover Buccament Bay Resort.* In Autumn 2012 the resort was extremely proud to be awarded "Caribbean's Leading New Hotel" and "St Vincent & The Grenadines' Leading Spa Resort" by the Oscars of the travel industry, the World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Buccament Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccament Bay Hotel St. Vincent
- Buccament Bay Resort St. Vincent, St. Vincent And The Grenadines