My husband and I stayed here for 7 glorious nights for our honeymoon and it was thee best holiday we have ever shared together. From the minute we landed in St Vincent we were met by a driver who took our bags and packed them into the car. It was luxurious and comfortable making the 30min transfer to resort much better. We went through amazing villages and the island was lit up so bright in the night. Upon arriving at the resort we were met by staff with cold towels and cocktails music and very happy faces. Our bags were taken to our villa and so were we. The reception agent sat with us and talked us through our stay and our surroundings...amazing service. Then we were picked up by a buggy car and taken for dinner to the Bay Beach Club...wow...stunning menu's each night and staff very friendly hard working and caring. Jacks restaurant is 5* food highly recommended. Bamboo made every mornings breakfast just amazing from fresh fruit smoothies to cook breakfast buffet. All inclusive is the best way to book this resort as there are great extras included like Kayaking, tennis lessons, football with ex Liverpool stars at the academy, a singing academy, sunset cruises, snorkelling, meals and drinks as and when you wish. Also for small charges they have many different trips to other parts of St Vincent and also to the other Caribbean islands which are amazing. Being an avid Pirates of the Caribbean fan I had to visit walibou where they used the area as Port Royal in the movie...amazing trip! We loved our stay so much that when our plane had electrical problems before flight home we stayed 1more night as an invitation and compliments from management...now that is amazing service. This resort needs more publicity as its just beyond amazing! We will be going back again in the very near future...get yourself out to Buccament Bay Resort asap you won't regret it!!! Infact you might not want to go home!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning* Buccament Bay Resort is a luxury, all-inclusive hotel on the beautiful island of St Vincent: the pearl crowning 32 islands and cays called the “Jewels of the Caribbean".Cradled by lush mountains and vibrant rainforest - an inviting sample of the many riches on offer from this unspoilt treasure - the resort boasts stunning features, like a white sandy beach meeting the clear, warm turquoise sea, and stylish accommodations that typify the Harlequin Hotels & Resorts standards.Perfect for families, couples, singles or dream weddings and honeymoons, it boasts a unique range of top class activities and facilities - many associated with famous brands - that leave guests spoilt for choice, whilst warm, considerate staff deliver a truly Caribbean 5 star experience in a charming, village-style setting.There are several restaurants and bars offering a range of dining options, whilst the unique variety of top class activities cater for all the family. These include: Liverpool FC Academy Soccer School; Pat Cash Tennis Club; Indigo Dive & Watersports (awarded 5 star status by PADI); Harlequin Performing Arts Academy; The Spa with Treatments by ESPA; Harlequin Fitness Centre; Little Harlequin Kids Club; and Club 61 for teenagers; not to mention a number of excursions, including the complimentary sunset cruise.Whether you seek relaxation or stimulation, discover Buccament Bay Resort.* In Autumn 2012 the resort was extremely proud to be awarded "Caribbean's Leading New Hotel" and "St Vincent & The Grenadines' Leading Spa Resort" by the Oscars of the travel industry, the World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Buccament Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccament Bay Hotel St. Vincent
- Buccament Bay Resort St. Vincent, St. Vincent And The Grenadines