We have just returned from two fabulous weeks at Buccament Bay and I have to say I am amazed by some of the negative reviews on here, and can only assume that people had specific issues and decided to take that out on the hotel with a poor review. As everyone else has said the staff here are beyond superb, nothing is too much trouble they are personable, fun and will know your names and preferences within a day or two.. The list of staff to thank is too long for this review but safe to say we will be writing to the hotel personally to thank them for our stay.
So - points... The villa's are lovely, clean, spacious and beautifully presented. The resort much the same, it's a perfect size, not too busy and any building work going on is fenced off and neither visible or within earshot. The restaurants are limited in number but of a great standard, the food is excellent quality and we managed two weeks without getting bored or fed up. The service is like the rest of the resort exceptional. The pools are fantastic, and the team working both them and the beach by far the best I have ever experienced. The Bay Bar is open all day, a fantastic team here too - and Santa's sushi and tempura has to be experienced. There is plenty to do with boat trips and activities every day, lots of sports/fitness options and if there is anything else you want to do they are more than happy to accomodate you. HQ is a perfect addition - our daughter loved popping up to get ice cream every day, and if you fancy something light instead of lunch or afternoon tea it's ideal - great pancakes!!
Without waxing lyrical for page after page I can only say - ignore the negative and give this place a try - I assure you you won't be disappointed, great resort, fabulous food, lots to do and a team of people second to none. We will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning* Buccament Bay Resort is a luxury, all-inclusive hotel on the beautiful island of St Vincent: the pearl crowning 32 islands and cays called the “Jewels of the Caribbean".Cradled by lush mountains and vibrant rainforest - an inviting sample of the many riches on offer from this unspoilt treasure - the resort boasts stunning features, like a white sandy beach meeting the clear, warm turquoise sea, and stylish accommodations that typify the Harlequin Hotels & Resorts standards.Perfect for families, couples, singles or dream weddings and honeymoons, it boasts a unique range of top class activities and facilities - many associated with famous brands - that leave guests spoilt for choice, whilst warm, considerate staff deliver a truly Caribbean 5 star experience in a charming, village-style setting.There are several restaurants and bars offering a range of dining options, whilst the unique variety of top class activities cater for all the family. These include: Liverpool FC Academy Soccer School; Pat Cash Tennis Club; Indigo Dive & Watersports (awarded 5 star status by PADI); Harlequin Performing Arts Academy; The Spa with Treatments by ESPA; Harlequin Fitness Centre; Little Harlequin Kids Club; and Club 61 for teenagers; not to mention a number of excursions, including the complimentary sunset cruise.Whether you seek relaxation or stimulation, discover Buccament Bay Resort.* In Autumn 2012 the resort was extremely proud to be awarded "Caribbean's Leading New Hotel" and "St Vincent & The Grenadines' Leading Spa Resort" by the Oscars of the travel industry, the World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Buccament Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccament Bay Hotel St. Vincent
- Buccament Bay Resort St. Vincent, St. Vincent And The Grenadines