At Buccament Bay you think your in paradise. We were fortunate to have a 4 bed cabana right on the beach with our own plunge pool-Wow we all said. Firstly we were met at the airport by a well dressed and informative native who took us and a few others in a mini bus half an hour to the resort.We were greeted with cool towels a welcome drink and the General Manager intorduced himself and stated that anything we wanted he and his staff were there to help. As stated not only is it paradise, but all the staff could not do enough for you and I would say went beyond there call of duty. Nothing was to much trouble. The whole resort was spotlessly clean as were naturally our cabana. There were the choice of 4 restaurants at present that you could dine in all with there individual ambience and character. All meals were of the highest standard and again the attention to detail was paramount. My brother was in his element playing football, tennis and cricket with training from top coaches. Also a well equiped gym and spa which I visited. There was snorkelling, scuba diving, boating, paddle boarding, and sailing. Several infinity pools, you just had to raise your hand and an attentive waiter would bring you a rum punch!! You could do as much or as little as you wanted and again I must reiterate nothing was to much trouble. It's an ideal getaway for singles, couples or families and friends. We would thoroughly reccommend this resort to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning* Buccament Bay Resort is a luxury, all-inclusive hotel on the beautiful island of St Vincent: the pearl crowning 32 islands and cays called the “Jewels of the Caribbean".Cradled by lush mountains and vibrant rainforest - an inviting sample of the many riches on offer from this unspoilt treasure - the resort boasts stunning features, like a white sandy beach meeting the clear, warm turquoise sea, and stylish accommodations that typify the Harlequin Hotels & Resorts standards.Perfect for families, couples, singles or dream weddings and honeymoons, it boasts a unique range of top class activities and facilities - many associated with famous brands - that leave guests spoilt for choice, whilst warm, considerate staff deliver a truly Caribbean 5 star experience in a charming, village-style setting.There are several restaurants and bars offering a range of dining options, whilst the unique variety of top class activities cater for all the family. These include: Liverpool FC Academy Soccer School; Pat Cash Tennis Club; Indigo Dive & Watersports (awarded 5 star status by PADI); Harlequin Performing Arts Academy; The Spa with Treatments by ESPA; Harlequin Fitness Centre; Little Harlequin Kids Club; and Club 61 for teenagers; not to mention a number of excursions, including the complimentary sunset cruise.Whether you seek relaxation or stimulation, discover Buccament Bay Resort.* In Autumn 2012 the resort was extremely proud to be awarded "Caribbean's Leading New Hotel" and "St Vincent & The Grenadines' Leading Spa Resort" by the Oscars of the travel industry, the World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Buccament Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccament Bay Hotel St. Vincent
- Buccament Bay Resort St. Vincent, St. Vincent And The Grenadines