a wonderful resort still being built but this in no way impacts on your holiday. Our villa was close to building site but it started late and had finished by the time you went back to the Villa in the afternoon. Not much noise.
Staff very helpful, can't do enough for you as you would expect on a 5* resort. Maxwell especially was on hand to sort out any teething problems very quickly and he was very helpful searching us out daily to ensure we were happy. The beach and pool are fantastic no rushing to get sun loungers etc. plenty to go round. The sunset cruise was very good and we saw loads of Dolphin swimming with the boat. The only excursion we did was to Dark View falls and the location of the making of pirates of the Caribbean which was very good. We didn't do any other excursions but the people who did seemed to enjoy them. We hope to go back again in 2012 and see this developing resort get even better. We thoroughly recommend it if you want to get away from it all and relax!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The award-winning* Buccament Bay Resort is a luxury, all-inclusive hotel on the beautiful island of St Vincent: the pearl crowning 32 islands and cays called the “Jewels of the Caribbean".Cradled by lush mountains and vibrant rainforest - an inviting sample of the many riches on offer from this unspoilt treasure - the resort boasts stunning features, like a white sandy beach meeting the clear, warm turquoise sea, and stylish accommodations that typify the Harlequin Hotels & Resorts standards.Perfect for families, couples, singles or dream weddings and honeymoons, it boasts a unique range of top class activities and facilities - many associated with famous brands - that leave guests spoilt for choice, whilst warm, considerate staff deliver a truly Caribbean 5 star experience in a charming, village-style setting.There are several restaurants and bars offering a range of dining options, whilst the unique variety of top class activities cater for all the family. These include: Liverpool FC Academy Soccer School; Pat Cash Tennis Club; Indigo Dive & Watersports (awarded 5 star status by PADI); Harlequin Performing Arts Academy; The Spa with Treatments by ESPA; Harlequin Fitness Centre; Little Harlequin Kids Club; and Club 61 for teenagers; not to mention a number of excursions, including the complimentary sunset cruise.Whether you seek relaxation or stimulation, discover Buccament Bay Resort.* In Autumn 2012 the resort was extremely proud to be awarded "Caribbean's Leading New Hotel" and "St Vincent & The Grenadines' Leading Spa Resort" by the Oscars of the travel industry, the World Travel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Buccament Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buccament Bay Hotel St. Vincent
- Buccament Bay Resort St. Vincent, St. Vincent And The Grenadines