“I've lived here for a year and saw so many things I never knew existed” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Funky Monkey Tours

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Charlestown
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Tour Nevis the "fun" way - in an open-air vehicle (Polaris 4x4) that traverses off-road; visit historical sites, rain forest and other points of interest. Or take a tour of the ocean between Nevis and St. Kitts on our Seadoos. Polaris and Seadoos also available for rent.
Charlestown, Nevis
“I've lived here for a year and saw so many things I never knew existed”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

I had a friend visiting and knew she would be interested in the history as well as the many beautiful sights on the island. Tom our guide was informative, interesting and a lot of fun. I would highly recommend this for all visitors as well as those living here

Manchester
“Great fun and the best way to see the island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

We were met at our hotel by Tom and were in a small group with 3 Polaris 4x4s. We booked the tour at my suggestion and my husband was slightly reluctant at the thought of driving on holiday, but he had a great time driving our Polaris. We drove around the island on road and off road visiting churches, hotels, plantations etc taking in some fantastic views. Refreshments are provided - Tom introduced us to the "Ting with a Sting", which every visitor to Nevis should try at least once!

Livonia, Michigan
“Great Tour on the Monkey Mobile”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2014

We went on this tour with Tom our first day on Nevis. The Monkey Mobile is a fun way to get the lay of the land both on the road and off. We went back to several of the sites later in the week to explore them further. Tom is really knowledgeable about island history and lore; he makes the trip fun! I would recommend this excursion to every first time visitor to Nevis.

4 attraction reviews
“Surely the most fun way to tour Nevis?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

A fantastic way to tour the island. My husband and I were so glad we tried it. As many people say, the earlier in your trip the better as you get a great, detailed tour of the island, it's hotspots and history and loads of ideas for places to revisit.

Tom was fantastic. Speaking as a Brit, he was just how we expect a fun loving American to be! A super afternoon. Lots of history as well as great fun. With the off road capability of the buggies you really can explore the island.

If you're even contemplating it you should do it. You won't regret it!

Visited February 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Do this early in your trip.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

As other reviews have suggested, this is a great way to see the island so it is a good thing to do early in your stay on Nevis. Tom picked us up at the Four Seasons and off we went. Saw historical sights, quick stops at several of the islands plantation hotels and small hotels. Great for seeing sites you might want to go back to for dinner or to stay on your next trip to Nevis. Great combination of scenery, off the beaten path sights and he even stopped at the local IGA so we could buy some wine and sodas. Tom is very knowledgeable about the island and very easy going. And of course there is the cooler full of Carib beer, Vodka and Ting aka "Ting with a Sting" and rum drinks.

Visited February 2014