This review is for the spa only, we did not stay at the resort. The spa was very accommodating when my husband and I just turned up to see if we could both have massages one afternoon last week. We were shown to the locker rooms and booked with just a half and hour's wait. The spa has separate cabanas for treatments, which was a cute look. There is a cold plunge pool and a hot tub outdoors. I felt a bit like Goldilocks there because the plunge pool was too cold and the hot tub was too hot ;)
The locker rooms have what you would expect in the way of products. The spa is fairly clean as well.
I had the Balinese massage and my husband had the Nevisian massage. I felt my massage was adequate (nothing off the charts), but my husband really enjoyed the Nevisian-not sure if it was the therapist or the type of massage.
We were both satisfied with the treatments, but it wasn't anything extra-ordinary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uncover a little-known wonder in the Caribbean: Nevis, sister island to St. Kitts in the tradewind-kissed Leeward Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies Hotel Charlestown
- Four Seasons Hotel Charlestown
- Four Seasons Charlestown
- Four Season Nevis
- Charlestown Four Seasons
- Four Season Hotel Nevis
- 4 Seasons Nevis
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies Charlestown