Stay at the Four Seasons if you are coming to Nevis. The place is just beautiful and the grounds are manicured. Thier attention to detail is wonderful. We took the flight to St. Kitts and the 4 Seaons launch over to Nevis. This is a great way to arrive. We could order dinner on the way over and it was delivered to our room within 30 minutes of our arrival. Plus they delivered our luggage to our rooms without our even pointing the luggage out to the staff.
Mango was a nice place to have dinner at the resort. It is right on the water and serves Caribbean food. You can see the lights all around plus the stars!
One tip: As you are picking up your luggage at the St. Kitts airport, stop into "Smoke and Booze" and buy some wine/ alcohol for your stay."Smoke and Booze" is right near the carousel for the luggage . The prices are quite reasonable and you are allowed 2 bottles per person.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies Hotel
- 4 Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies Hotel Charlestown
- Four Seasons Hotel Charlestown
- Four Seasons Nevis
- Four Seasons Charlestown
- Four Season Nevis
- Charlestown Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies Charlestown
- 4 Seasons Nevis
- Four Season Hotel Nevis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uncover a little-known wonder in the Caribbean: Nevis, sister island to St. Kitts in the tradewind-kissed Leeward Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Venere, Otel, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.