This resort gives the classic Four Seasons experience. The staff treated us and our kids like family. We stayed at an unnamed major brand on St Kitts for the first part of our trip, then transferred to the Four Seasons for seven nights. The difference was night and day. We will go back, and we will go directly to the FS Nevis.
The resort does a great job of balancing kid-free and kid-friendly environments. The main pool had several families like ours. The adult-only pool area is quiet and serene.
The Kids Club is very well run. It is not just babysitting, but interactive. Our kids loved the nature walks, crafts, lunches, etc.
The hotel grounds are beautiful and immaculately maintained.
The service was 5 star. Nobody ever told us "no". Whatever we wanted, we got. Whatever we wanted to do, we did. Our kids were treated like rock stars.
We traveled from California, which is a hassle. But, we loved our vacation and will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uncover a little-known wonder in the Caribbean: Nevis, sister island to St. Kitts in the tradewind-kissed Leeward Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies Hotel Charlestown
- Four Seasons Hotel Charlestown
- Four Seasons Charlestown
- Four Season Nevis
- Charlestown Four Seasons
- Four Season Hotel Nevis
- 4 Seasons Nevis
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies Charlestown