We recently returned from our first trip to Nevis. The water was clear and warm.
We have travelled all over the world, and the Caribbean hospitality has absolutely no equal. The genuine nature of the staff was such a wonderful bonus.
The staff would remember my name after each initial encounter and I have to say that I was very impressed.
I did mention to one pool attendant how absolutely amazing that is to me, given the number of people she must meet each and every day over the year.
What is genius at this resort are the special little niceties that you don't get at other 5 star hotels. Examples are, sunscreen at the pools, cool- eucalyptus towels on a hot day, frozen pineapple or coconut macaroons offered while lazing at the pool, or iced, strawberry water when laying at the ocean baking in the hot sun.
The pool floaties are a nice touch and the bean bags in the adult pool were perfect when wanting to be in the water but, not fully underwater.
Washing machines offered at the cottages, pure brilliance. It was so nice upon returning home to simply unpack our bags vs. having loads of laundry to do (one is depressed enough when arriving home without having to face laundry).
the ferry to and from St. Kitts was fun and Rum Punch aplenty, yum.
The rooms are clean, and L'Occitaine is the product we already use so this was a lovely surprise that the hotel is familiar with the superior product .
These things are so special and go far with most travellers unless one is looking for things to complain about.
we did not rent a cabana on the beach but, had we been travelling with other families that would have been a definite consideration as they appears lovely and perfectly convenient.
Breakfast was tasty and varied, with the staff always friendly and accommodating. Overall, I would be very happy to return to the resort only next time, I'd bring my teenage girls to enjoy the tennis, and beach volleyball or jet skis.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies Hotel
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies Hotel Charlestown
- Four Seasons Hotel Charlestown
- Four Seasons Nevis
- Four Seasons Charlestown
- Four Season Nevis
- Charlestown Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies Charlestown
- 4 Seasons Nevis
- Four Season Hotel Nevis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Uncover a little-known wonder in the Caribbean: Nevis, sister island to St. Kitts in the tradewind-kissed Leeward Islands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Nevis, West Indies reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.