This was our second visit to The Hermitage and it was as fantastic as the first. To begin, the staff is outstanding. They treat you as honored guests with a friendliness that is unparalleled. Our cottage was charming and the bed was perfect. The view of the Caribbean Sea and Mt. Nevis was breathtaking. As for the food, it rivals some of the best I have had...and I mean even those in Paris...including no. 3 on Tripadvisor's Paris restaurants. The pumpkin pancakes were fluffy, chicken with a sauce that had a hint of curry delightful and the Wednesday Pig Roast was over the top. The chocolate bombe rounded out two of my meals to perfection. The only downside was the inability to stay longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hermitage is a small plantation inn with an excellent reputation for its charm and warm, West Indian hospitality. The guest rooms are like gingerbread cottages and are styled after the old Planter’s house with a tradition of elegant West Indian style, antiques, mahogany four poster canopy beds, and private verandahs, with swaying hammocks, in an orchard like setting of mango trees and tropical plants. The Hermitage offers tranquility and serenity in its peaceful environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Hermitage Plantation Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hermitage Plantation Hotel Nevis
- The Hermitage Plantation Inn Nevis/Charlestown