Again here at Nisbett. The staff is so nice and even remember your name and greet you as if they know you. The junior suite is the way to go. The swimming pool by the beach with a hot tub next to it, is an excellent thing to do either at night or daytime. The breakfast buffet a la carte choices is very very nice with fresh fruit (included with the room). Lunch at Coconuts beach bar is amazing, had this soup of the day -seafood chowder cream based- it was the best I ever had. Dinner at the hotel is the way to go, a 3 course meal with tip and tax included for US$80.00/person.
My only complaint is the quality of the mattress in the room, and that the AC is not as cold as I would like. But I just like my AC at 69F (29C) to sleep.
- Also Known As:
- Nisbet Plantation Beach Club Hotel
- Nisbet Plantation Beach Club Hotel Nevis
- Nisbet Plantation Beach Hotel
- Nisbet Plantation Beach Resort
- Nisbet Plantation Nevis
- Nisbet Plantation Beach Club Nevis, St. Kitts And Nevis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nisbet is the Caribbean's only luxury plantation inn located on the beach. This intimate hideaway is one of the Caribbean's Top 10 Most Romantic Hotels and the ancestral home of Fanny Nisbet, the ever-faithful wife of British naval hero Admiral Horatio Nelson. A historic resort with only 36 rooms spread over 30 lush beachfront acres. Enjoy impeccable service at the best hotel on the island time forgot. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Splendia, Amex, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Otel and Jetsetter so you can book your Nisbet Plantation Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.