“Fantastic dive operation with great owner, staff, and service.” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #12 of 37 Activities in Basseterre
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: We are located on Bay Road in Basseterre and just minutes from the Cruise Ship Terminal at Port Zante and our dive boats depart from the marina adjacent to Port Zante. We also offer complimentary transfers to and from all hotels in the Frigate Bay area. With two custom dive cats 40' & 50' long and a 32' speed boat, we are able to cater to small and large groups. Our dive boats are equipped with top of the line snorkeling and Scuba equipment, and our dive cats are the only dive boats on the island with an on-board restroom. Easy entry and exits, experienced PADI Instructors and boat crew, equals the most safe and enjoyable excursions on St. Kitts. We cater to first time divers, as well as those with lots of experience, and offer an array of PADI certification classes on request. Having discovered or created many of the dive sites in St. kitts, and with over 40 years experience diving the waters of St. Kitts & Nevis, you will be offered more variety of diving, and personal service! We look forward to having you join us. For reservations, please contact us. CHEERS!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
New Jersey
5 attraction reviews
“Fantastic dive operation with great owner, staff, and service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2011

So nice! They transport you, take care of your gear, go to great sites, give excellent briefings, and really work to show you great stuff all dive long. Wendy Crown is a fantastic dive group leader. Vijay also is wonderful, he just wasn't our group leader so my experience was primarily with Wendy. As a diving instructor and watching them operate I say well done and top notch!

Little Rock, Arkansas
“Pleasantly surprised”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2011

I needed to choose between Kenneth's and Dive St.Kitts. I chose Kenneth's because of his lengthy experience on the island. I was very happy with the whole setup. I did four days of 2-tank dives and went to a different site each dive, ranging from 100+ feet to 40-something feet. They picked me up at the Mariott, had equipment and tanks ready each time, and were very friendly and knowledgeable. The divemasters were attentive to new divers, and helpful to experienced ones. I was very pleasantly surprised at the many, healthy reefs and abundance of fish and critters.

Saginaw, Michigan
“Best of the Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2011

A short walk from the cruise dock we found a great boat with lots of room! Easy exit and entry a plus with side mounted ladder.

Wendy the dive master/instructor met us at the welcome center with a huge dive flag then led us on two of the best dives we ever had. We found her to be competent, confident,safe and loaded with charisma!

If you are going to St. Kitts via cruise ship you will not find a better dive operation in the Carribean.

Visited March 2011
Orlando, Florida
“What an awesome experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2011

My brother and I were in ST. Kitts for an awards function and contacted Wendy Crown to see if we could arrange a dive. I am certified but my brother was not. Wendy explained that that wouldn't be a problem, my brother could take a short class in the morning while I went with Kenneth for a dive and then we could both dive together later in the afternoon.

Wendy picked us up promptly at 8:30 in the morning and took us to the beach where I was met by Kenneth and the boat. My brother stayed behind and Kenny took myself and 5 others out too a spectacular reef with a fairly steep drop off. The water was crystal clear and about 80 degrees. some wore wet suits, I only used a 1.5mil shirt. Lots of fish, rays and lobster.

After about a 45min dive, we went back into pick up my brother and the others that had taken the class.

The next dive was in about 40 feet of water and was a shipwreck where the boat had split in half. nearby was also a jeep and a buldozier. Again crystal clear water with lots of marine life.

We did 2 more dives a couple of days later and can't wait to go back :-)

Michigan
19 attraction reviews
“FANTASTIC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2011

We dove with Kenneth's Dive Center to do our first two open water dives. I am really sorry I can't remember our dive instructors name but he was the best!!!!!! Wendy was supposed to take us out but she was sick. Our dive instructor was so patient with me, this being my first dive in the ocean. I would highly recommend anyone using this company!