Visiting St Kitts and stayed overnight with friends. Have stayed at OTI several times before and was aware of the renovation plans 2014-15.
Stopped by the hotel to look around and was very pleased with the new look. The hotel says it is in the middle of a 'soft opening' and plans to have a more formal opening in May. I was able to see two of the new suites which are very appealing.
My fiance and I enjoyed lunch in the new Verandah Restaurant with its wrap around balcony overlooking Basseterre. We were enthralled by the pumpkin & beet soup as well as the Kittitian Conch dish, quite outstanding. The kitchen aims to offer an Asian-Carib fusion and they are well on their way to success.
We are back in St Kitts next month in May and intend to make this our home for a few days at that time!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The renovations were completed in 2015 and the hotel has transformed into a delightful eclectic 4 star St Kitts boutique oceanfront hotel enjoying breathtaking views of the Caribbean. With an amazing swimming pool which meanders around the property and 2 unique restaurants, the hotel is located in a prime location outside of the capital city of Basseterre. The 50 attractive rooms and suites with upgraded amenities are cheerfully decorated with a selection of contemporary furniture and bright colors creating a signature style. The Free Wi-Fi keeps you connected and our staff training program and our new service standards means that at OTI, nothing is too much trouble. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, T4B, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. and Odigeo so you can book your Ocean Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Terrace Hotel Basseterre
- Ocean Terrace Basseterre
- Ocean Terrace Inn St. Kitts/Basseterre