The OTI is an older, but now, "botique" hotel, on St. Kitts. Its very handy to the airport and downtown and cruiseship terminal. Efforts are underway to update the rooms and facilties. It has lovely grounds, two swimming pools and good restaurant (Waterfalls). It is also associated with "Fishermans Wharf", across and down the street, which has been recently updated. Many steps and stairs so not great for anyone with mobility issues. Cheers, Richard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renovated in 2014, the hotel is now a delightful eclectic 4 star St Kitts boutique oceanfront hotel enjoying breathtaking views of the Caribbean. With 3 swimming pools and 2 unique restaurants the hotel is located in a prime location outside of the capital city of Basseterre. The 50 attractive rooms and suites are cheerfully decorated with a selection of contemporary furniture and bright colors creating a signature style. T The Free Wi-Fi keeps you connected and our staff training program and our new service standards means that nothing is too much trouble. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ocean Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Terrace Hotel Basseterre
- Ocean Terrace Basseterre
- Ocean Terrace Inn St. Kitts/Basseterre