We are so happy our travel agent booked us in at this wonderful hotel in St Kitts! This was our third stay during our month long island hopping excursion, and OTI did not disappoint. Firstly, our view overlooking the cruise ship pier in Basseterre was a pleasure. The staff were exceptional and a pleasure to talk to on a daily basis.
Where do we begin? When we arrived, we were greeted to a complimentary rum punch by the reception desk, our bags were taken to our room below, and we noticed immediately the impeccable grounds, pools and our room. Griffin was a delight as he showed us to our room. Even though we booked a standard room, we were upgraded to a beautiful room with ocean view. It was spacious, cool with air conditioning and offered free wifi (beautiful to have this service included, thanks).
While on our one week stay, we enjoyed a complimentary continental breakfast each morning (Feel the Warmth promotion- another wonderful and appreciated inclusion). We also dined at both the pool grill, as well as the Waterfalls restaurant on our last evening here, which was impeccable! The food, service and quality were enjoyed thoroughly.
I also wanted to note how wonderful it is to see the community partnership which exists between OTI and a special needs population who came to enjoy the pool use on Thursday mornings as well as train for Special Olympics swimming on Saturday mornings. This is a pleasure to see! I happened to be present poolside when the group arrived, and they were respectful, gentle and enjoying this appreciated opportunity. I am a principal of a school and recognize the importance of community partnerships which give back locally. Thank you!
OTI was close to the capital of St Kitts, allowing us to walk in to town and experience the local cuisine, markets , etc. We had an exceptional stay, and this hotel is to be commended. We would, without hesitation, plan to return once again. Well done- superb staff (Griffin, Ellen, Coby, as well as so many others who are too numerous to mention here).
Keep up the great work, continue to offer free wifi, as well as promotions such as Feel the Warmth breakfasts, beach shuttle and so on- these things do not go unnoticed or unappreciated by your guests. Can't wait to come back!
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Terrace Hotel Basseterre
- Ocean Terrace Hotel
- Ocean Terrace Basseterre
- Ocean Terrace Inn St. Kitts/Basseterre
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ocean Terrace Inn is a hilltop oasis nestled amidst tropical gardens that offer breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea below. It’s a true St. Kitts institution and a perfect Caribbean getaway.Ocean Terrace Inn has long been recognized as one of St. Kitts’ premier hotels, renowned for its special island style and warm genuine hospitality. Located just a short distance from the capital city of Basseterre, Ocean Terrace Inn is also close to St. Kitts’ vibrant mix of shopping, cultural and historical sites. In search of that romantic tropical vacation, or the perfect location for your next business meeting, then come visit St. Kitts and Ocean Terrace Inn, a slice of paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Ocean Terrace Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.