“This was such a blast, I want to do it again!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #24 of 50 Activities in St. Kitts
Type: Water sports, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: There's no better way to enjoy the sun and ocean then having a kite pull you through the water, Its such an exhilarating feeling! The flat shallow warm water are ideal learning conditions for this wonderful sport and help you progress much faster. What are you waiting for? Give us a call to schedule your lessons today!!!
Stillwater, Oklahoma
“This was such a blast, I want to do it again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

Kiteboarding is very exciting and fun to do, definitely worth the money and time to learn how to do it. They offer very good rates and are very good at teaching the proper techniques of kiteboarding. I had so much fun, I was able to do two lessons and loved every moment of it. As soon as I can I will be back for more. SO MUCH FUN!! It's a must!

Visited January 2012

Lima, Peru
“Excelent Kitesurfing lessons in a very apropriate site!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2011

Jeff is an excelent instructor who will give you great instruction for kitesurfing. In a short amount of time I gained a lot of new information and perfected different things and styles.
Jeff is a good teacher because he gives easy to follow explanations and gives good examples.
St Kitts is an awesome place for kiteboarding and the spot where Jeff takes you is ideal for learning.
I strongly recommed taking kiteboarding lessons with Jeff at St Kitts, it will be a valuable experience!
Juan Benavides

Visited July 2011
Cordova, Tennessee
“Fun, exhilarating, expert training in a fantastic location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

Wow! I've dreamed of trying kiteboarding for several years. It just never seemed to work out on other trips. When my wife and i decided to try St. Kitts I did not realize at the time that kiteboarding would be an option. But checking out activities on tripadvisor brought it to my attention and I noticed the positive reviews on Jeff Andrade and his instruction. I sent an email to Jeff and got an immediate response; setting up a beginner private lesson and another session after that. Progressing from safety and set-up, to kite flying techniques and water training was the most exciting part of my trip (shhh....don't tell my wife). Plus we stayed at the Marriott which is just a short distance from the beach where Jeff teaches....so Jeff entertained us on several afternoons with his acrobatic riding in front of the Marriott beach. Jeff was a great instructor and had a great eye for pointing out things to prevent bad habits and help you to improve. He was also very personable and I really enjoyed just hanging out with him and talking about the sport and things we had in common. I highly recommend this....totally hassle-free....if you ever wanted to try it....this is it! You don't have to be extremely fit to try it....that certainly does not describe me. So what are you waiting for.....DO IT!!! I am already thinking about my next trip to St. Kitts to continue my training.

Visited July 2011
Basseterre, St. Kitts
“Kite-board lesson with Jeff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2011

Went for a 3 hours lesson in half moon bay in St-Kitts in the West Indies. I have done a lot of different board sports so what I was wanting was a good basic teaching about the winds and how to control the kite. Taking this lesson was great and got me starting just as I wanted. It was a fun/challenging and personal lesson, just what I was looking for really...

Visited June 2011
Mankato, Minnesota
“Phenomenal... simply and utterly amazing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2011

My girlfriend and I just recently went on a cruise in the Southern Caribbean, during which I scheduled a day of lessons with St Kitts Kiteboarding School after reading reviews here on TripAdvisor.

I'm absolutely hooked!!! After meeting Jeff, our instructor took us out for a 3 hour lesson in the waters just off St Kitts. The instruction was absolutely top notch! I work as a college professor and can commend them on doing a fantastic job teaching my girlfriend and I, who have very different learning styles. All safety information was covered first and foremost. Following that I was able to ask any question that came to mind regarding the sport; different hardware, tips/technique questions, etc... The lessons went very smoothly and I was able to "body drag" in the waters after some muscle memory was built. I'm hooked and will certainly purchase a trainer kite for myself to learn more!

This is not one of those typical "shore excursions" that you'll read on the cruise ship. It is 100% individualized instruction that you won't get anywhere else. The instructor was patient, understanding and forgiving while still challenging your understanding of the kite and how it flies. Mistakes happen and you learn from them! There was no pressure from other people in the area or too many "students" for the instructor to handle.

Without a doubt this was the best part of our cruise. Do yourself a favor and book a lesson with these guys. You will absolutely not regret the experience!

Visited April 2011