Our tour guide Elvis suggested we drop in here as part of our tour of the island and we are very glad that he did. The house and the grounds are steeped in history and we made sure to come back for dinner one night.
We returned a bit earlier than the time booked for dinner, so that we could take a stroll down their trail in the rain forest. Dinner was fabulous in their open sided restaurant just behind the walled swimming pool that looked great too. The overall ambience, together with the quality of food made this one of our favorite restaurants on the island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally a 17th century sugar plantation, Ottley's Plantation Inn transports guests to a bygone era of gracious living, hospitality and elegance. Situated at the foot of majestic Mt. Liamuiga overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, the 35 acre Ottley's Plantation Inn is a magnificent hideaway. Enjoy swimming in the 66' spring feed pool as well as the Mango Orchard Spa Retreat. Ottley's Plantation has been beautifully renovated to preserve its aura of colonial grandeur and graciousness while adding the modern luxuries desired by today's discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Ottley's Plantation Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ottley`s Plantation Hotel St. Kitts
- Ottleys Plantation
- Ottley's Plantation Inn St. Kitts, Caribbean