Fiancé and I had a wonderful time at Ottley's. We spent the week in a supreme cabin and felt like we were in our own world. We were met by a welcome drink and shown to our room by a very friendly staff. View from our room was SPECTACULAR we could see the whole side of the island. We had breakfast at the restaurant and very much enjoyed the guava jam offered. The dinners were amazing, caribbean flavors mixed with delicious standards. We had a couples massage set up for our stay and the masseuses were knowledgable. The owners were accommodating and hospitable, it gave our stay a homey feeling. can't say enough good things about Ottleys...we'll be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally a 17th century sugar plantation, Ottley's Plantation Inn transports guests to a bygone era of gracious living, hospitality and elegance. Situated at the foot of majestic Mt. Liamuiga overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, the 35 acre Ottley's Plantation Inn is a magnificent hideaway. Enjoy swimming in the 66' spring feed pool as well as the Mango Orchard Spa Retreat. Ottley's Plantation has been beautifully renovated to preserve its aura of colonial grandeur and graciousness while adding the modern luxuries desired by today's discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ottley's Plantation Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ottley`s Plantation Hotel St. Kitts
- Ottleys Plantation
- Ottley's Plantation Inn St. Kitts, Caribbean