Absolutely stunishing huge tropical garden. The nature trails are deep in a thick rainforest where light hardly goes through the trees top.
Food is not so good especially for the service that is a bit slow sometimes. Recommended for whom likes to sleep in the middle of rainforest sounds
- Also Known As:
- Ottley`s Plantation Hotel
- Ottley`s Plantation Hotel St. Kitts
- Ottley's Plantation Inn St. Kitts, Caribbean
- Ottleys Plantation
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally a 17th century sugar plantation, Ottley's Plantation Inn transports guests to a bygone era of gracious living, hospitality and elegance. Situated at the foot of majestic Mt. Liamuiga overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, the 35 acre Ottley's Plantation Inn is a magnificent hideaway. Enjoy swimming in the 66' spring feed pool as well as the Mango Orchard Spa Retreat. Ottley's Plantation has been beautifully renovated to preserve its aura of colonial grandeur and graciousness while adding the modern luxuries desired by today's discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ottley's Plantation Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.