If you want a taste of refinement,whether at the hotel to stay or simply for dinner or lunch then Ottley's is the place to visit. The Planation House is lovely and quiet set away from the more lively parts of the Island in fantastic grounds. The food is the best on the Island (try the sweet potato, chilli and lime soup and the seared tuna - YUM!) although we didn't eat everywhere. The staff and owners are all very friendly and helpful offer a personal touch to any visit...even if you are only visting for lunch or dinner. Brilliant!
If you're staying for more than a week I would consider hiring a car for at least some of the time. The Hotel offers a shuttle to the beaches but these are fixed times, don't go everywhere and taxi's on the Island are a bit expensive if taken regularly
- Also Known As:
- Ottley`s Plantation Hotel
- Ottley`s Plantation Hotel St. Kitts
- Ottley's Plantation Inn St. Kitts, Caribbean
- Ottleys Plantation
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally a 17th century sugar plantation, Ottley's Plantation Inn transports guests to a bygone era of gracious living, hospitality and elegance. Situated at the foot of majestic Mt. Liamuiga overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, the 35 acre Ottley's Plantation Inn is a magnificent hideaway. Enjoy swimming in the 66' spring feed pool as well as the Mango Orchard Spa Retreat. Ottley's Plantation has been beautifully renovated to preserve its aura of colonial grandeur and graciousness while adding the modern luxuries desired by today's discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Ottley's Plantation Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.