Not much to add to the other reviews, a really beautiful place with charming staff and owners. The restaurant is not cheap but the service and food are excellent. If you are lucky enough to go, please consider the Pack for a Purpose scheme. It seems very worthwhile and Ottleys are keen to get more guests involved - see the logo on the website.
- Also Known As:
- Ottley`s Plantation Hotel
- Ottley`s Plantation Hotel St. Kitts
- Ottley's Plantation Inn St. Kitts, Caribbean
- Ottleys Plantation
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally a 17th century sugar plantation, Ottley's Plantation Inn transports guests to a bygone era of gracious living, hospitality and elegance. Situated at the foot of majestic Mt. Liamuiga overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, the 35 acre Ottley's Plantation Inn is a magnificent hideaway. Enjoy swimming in the 66' spring feed pool as well as the Mango Orchard Spa Retreat. Ottley's Plantation has been beautifully renovated to preserve its aura of colonial grandeur and graciousness while adding the modern luxuries desired by today's discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Priceline, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Venere, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your Ottley's Plantation Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.