My husband and I just had a wonderful week at Ottley's. As many reviewers have said, it is the perfect place to unwind, surrounded by personal attention from a remarkably dedicated staff, and unsurpassed beauty. But there are a few additional things I'd like to mention. First, the fellow guests were well traveled, intelligent, and engaging, which is a plus on vacation, Second, the rainforest walk on the property is a welcome addition, and truly remarkable. Finally, my massage in the spa was truly a "kodak moment." The massage room is in an open-air treehouse, and throughout the massage (which was itself wonderful!), I listened to the lovely tropical birds and heard the monkeys playing outside. Life just doesn't have many moments like that, but that's what makes Ottley's special. It's ability to deliver the extraordinary is worth every penny!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally a 17th century sugar plantation, Ottley's Plantation Inn transports guests to a bygone era of gracious living, hospitality and elegance. Situated at the foot of majestic Mt. Liamuiga overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, the 35 acre Ottley's Plantation Inn is a magnificent hideaway. Enjoy swimming in the 66' spring feed pool as well as the Mango Orchard Spa Retreat. Ottley's Plantation has been beautifully renovated to preserve its aura of colonial grandeur and graciousness while adding the modern luxuries desired by today's discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Ottley's Plantation Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ottley`s Plantation Hotel St. Kitts
- Ottleys Plantation
- Ottley's Plantation Inn St. Kitts, Caribbean