What a wonderful place! I first visited Ottley's 20 years ago and found the grounds breathtakingly beautiful and the food wonderful. Now, 20 years later, not much has changed. The views are breathtaking. (no need for TV although WiFi is available) The staff is very friendly and forthcoming. The owners and inn keeper make you feel like you are part of the family. The rooms are beautiful with daily cleaning and nightly turn down service. The food was scrumptious and varied. Shuttle service to town or the beach was available daily. The taxi drivers were very friendly. I can't wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Originally a 17th century sugar plantation, Ottley's Plantation Inn transports guests to a bygone era of gracious living, hospitality and elegance. Situated at the foot of majestic Mt. Liamuiga overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, the 35 acre Ottley's Plantation Inn is a magnificent hideaway. Enjoy swimming in the 66' spring feed pool as well as the Mango Orchard Spa Retreat. Ottley's Plantation has been beautifully renovated to preserve its aura of colonial grandeur and graciousness while adding the modern luxuries desired by today's discerning traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Ottley's Plantation Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ottley`s Plantation Hotel St. Kitts
- Ottleys Plantation
- Ottley's Plantation Inn St. Kitts, Caribbean