“A highlight of our trip!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 78 Restaurants in St. Kitts
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Illinois
“A highlight of our trip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Yesterday was one of the highlights of our visit to St. Kitts. We carved time out of our schedule for a trip to the Ottley Plantation for a Rainforest hike and truly outstanding lunch in their beautiful open air dining room overlooking the Caribbean. During our hike, we encountered a family of monkeys in the tree tops. We then enjoyed a wonderful lunch complete with fresh bread, homemade soup, salads and sandwiches. We finished the visit with a walk through the beautiful plantation grounds where we met the friendly GroundsKeeper and gracious PropertyOwner. We will definitely return.

Visited January 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Like stepping back in time! Very romantic...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

My wife and I circled the island and stopped at Ottley's for lunch. The fish & chip's and chicken salad were awesome, the atmosphere was perfect as well as the service! We would definately recommend a trip out to Ottley's!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Alexandria, Virginia
“If ambiance was edible....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Sadly, it is not. Last night, 18 friends made the journey up to Ottley's from the Marriott. The grounds and restaurant environment are truly spectacular. The wait staff were pleasant and efficient but that's where the positives end. Not one in our group enjoyed their meal. My steak was luke-warm and stringy, also noted by several others. The lobsters were overcooked though flavorful, while the lasagna was simply unremarkable. With a price tag of roughly $100 per person, it will be a long time before we return. I am truly saddened that this was our big night out for the week.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“WORST 60th B DAY for my husband! 12/26/12”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

The hostess/waitress was the meanest person I have ever experienced in my life any where!!!!!! I made my reservation for my husbands 60th B-Day and totally regretted my decision!!! Do not go here for dinner! She ruined the entire experience!

Visited December 2012
Cream Ridge, New Jersey
“Excellent Food and Wonderful Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

We stayed at Ottleys for 4 nights and ate 3 meals a day at The Royal Palm Restaurant. Not once was I disappointed with the flavors or service. Dinner every night was a different incredibly delicious menu. I was there with 2 other people and we each ordered different items every evening and all tasted each others meals. They were all great. The presentation and flavors were super. Enjoy this place because you deserve it.

• Visited November 2012