We were visiting Aberdaron for the weekend, and visited Ty Newydd for a meal on Friday evening, 28 June. The restaurant was very busy, but the food was delicious and was served with a smile. Our congratualations go to the chef. We will definitely eat there again when in Aberdaron.
F Marshall, Chelmsford
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iain and Wilma, offer you a warm welcome at Gwesty Ty Newydd. The hotel is situated in the picturesque and historic village of Aberdaron on the Llŷn Peninsula, North West Wales. Gwesty Ty Newydd directly overlooks the bay and sandy beach of Aberdaron, which is one of the finest and safest beaches on Llŷn. Stay in comfort in this fine hotel, enjoy fantastic views and savour the delights of freshly caught Bardsey lobster and crab, afternoon teas with home baked cakes and watch the sun go down from the terrace or in our newly refurbished lounge whilst enjoying a drink from the fully licensed bar. Dine in the restaurant enjoying meals cooked with the finest fresh locally produced ingredients whilst savouring views over the sea towards the islands.You will be guaranteed a warm welcome at Gwesty Ty Newydd whatever time of year you choose to visit us on the Llŷn Peninsula, and every season has a beauty all of its own. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Gwesty Ty Newydd reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gwesty Ty Newydd Hotel Aberdaron
- Gwesty Ty Newydd Aberdaron, Wales