For value, the Paradise Villas are hard to beat. It is located just a few hundred yards from the airport, if that's what you want to call it. It's more like a paved landing strip. The rooms are nice little cottage duplexes, with a small kitchen, living area, bedroom, bath and outside decks. They are located on a sandy beach and if that's not enough, there's also a pool. If you're in the mood for a meal, the Hungry Iguana restaurant is right next door. Since the island is so small, most of getting around is done by bicycles provided by the the hotels and resorts.
This has got to be one of the friendliest islands I've ever been to. Everyone knows everyone and they all make you feel welcome. If you are looking to get away from it all, and I do mean that literally, this is the place to do it. There can't be more than 500 people on the whole island. Diving, fishing, and rest are the main attractions. If you're looking for much more than that, then you'd be out of luck.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Villas Hotel
- Paradise Villas Hotel Little Cayman
- Paradise Villas Little Cayman, Cayman Islands
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our twelve oceanfront villas are located a mere 50 feet from the Sea. They each feature a large front and back porch, air conditioning, and a kitchenette equipped with a coffee maker, toaster, microwave oven, refrigerator/freezer, as well as necessary kitchen dishes and utensils. Our "Hungry Iguana" Restaurant & Bar serves lunch & dinner with daily specials and special requests! So if small, quiet & private appeals to you....contact us today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, EasyToBook, Travelocity and Venere so you can book your Paradise Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.