We booked 5 condos in Grand Cayman for a family holiday. We planned for a year. On arrival our condo was filthy, pubic hair,hair, dead cockroaches, dirty sheets and towels. I washed my sheets the first day and washed the floor by hand as the mop was covered in mud and filth. The management did nothing, the maid spent about 15 minutes cleaning. In fact the pipes for the hot water tank were so rusted it burst at 0400 am which we spent several hours cleaning up water, this of course resulted in no water for the morning. As well, we all ended up with chest infections due to the black mold that is all over the condos. Do not stay here, for the same money you can go where the owners actually care about thier property and the company does just do lip service to keep you quiet. Our family ended up split into different places as 2 family members had rats and mice, ( there is video), so our family holiday turned into a nightmare. Sadly it was some first experience with Grand Cayman and certainly did not make them want to rush back. The beach is rocky and to walk to the better part of 7 mile beach was not easy,esp for children and elderly
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sunset Cove resort offers 1, 2 & 3 bedroom, 2 bath vacation rental condos on the Southern end of Seven Mile Beach conveniently located to George Town, restaurants, duty-free shopping, nightlife, and water sports. Amenities include the largest swimming pool on Seven Mile Beach with a swim-up snack and cocktail bar, whirlpool, and a separate shallow wading pool for small children. Sunset Cove guests can enjoy both a sandy beach with a protected swimming cove as well as a terrific snorkel reef just outside the cove. Take in beautiful Cayman sunsets from the beach, too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Sunset Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Treasure Island Condominiums Hotel Seven Mile Beach
- Sunset Cove Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands